What Stuey thinks!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

zzz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by zzz » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:30 pm

rug wrote: just thought of something. What if Stuey hasn't really left but is actually sitting at his computer seeing what people really think of him. He's probably amasing ammo from the comments that some people have made and is going to return badder than ever. Flame on.

Some of you will say that he's not but he did post in this very forum after he said he was gone. Just a thought but you never know.

Love you Stuey you sushi munching freak.

Nah I'll change that to "garn piz orf ya farkn pimpl on a sumos arz."
Yeah, of course he's still reading 'em - what else is he going to do stuck over there in japan with hardly any english speakers around him.

Aren't you stuey - Ya bloody deranged midget that isn't worth a hair on the crack' o a mangy dogs arse!!! :wink:

wonder how long before he cracks and comes back. Or maybe the golden donkeys will become the 'visit stuey' thread.
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:19 pm

Maybe this'll work:

HEY STUEY!!! run away you limp over worked poop tube... run like the little girly that you are... you're not fit for Ibrox! paint yaself green and cry in the corner... lamo...

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:19 pm

Spot on Uth, well done. :D

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:21 pm

Hey Wanderer, how the wolves gonna go in 1st div this year. Pity that.

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:26 pm

sorry uther
Last edited by WANDERER on Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:34 pm

I'm on Middlesborough. Got the dukes on board now. Go the aussie connection.

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:38 pm

sorry uther
Last edited by WANDERER on Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:41 pm

Um no. So SBS aren't even gonna even do the Monday Night highlights show or just the games on the weekend ?

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:42 pm

Sorry Uther. Smack on the wrist taken.

daltz

Post by daltz » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:31 pm

now back to the harsh reality for stu,
"got that order for korea ready yet stuart"(boss)
"not yet mr yokimakihoshi"(stu)
"well see that you do, you low, dogs ball licken, poor excuse for a babbons ass" (boss)
"yes boss" (stu)
all startin to make a little sense now :lol:

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:50 pm

:lol: interesting scenario, I just can't imagine Stuey giving his boss a bit of stick like he does to peeps on here.

snakes

Larry
barnacle

Post by Larry » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:12 pm

Close it up you blokes, the kid has gone from here, sounds like permanently.

So either shut up - or wish him good luck - and maybe this place can evolve into something else.

Good luck stu.

laz

daltz

Post by daltz » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:27 pm

wish him luck with what tb
a few crew that couldnt dish the tripe to well, are havin a spray at 'im when his guards down.
other crew are backin 'im. fair enough
i reckon its funny to see it all evolve, already.
i'd like to have a beer with stu, talk about whatever. not gonna shed a tear though. life goes on :roll:

SG

Post by SG » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:09 pm

You eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediots !

chookie

Post by chookie » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:15 pm

meh who cares. drama drama drama. and now pooey has decided to show up at uth's forums. whatever. lets all just LIVE.

flatrocker

Post by flatrocker » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:17 pm

Yay has Stuey really gone?

Will the Realsurf crew actually get their forum back?

There is always hope!

Maybe we will get some real, funny people visit RS that have real talent and are natural entertainers not just sad, abusive, manipulators.

Who started the most posting war? Who claimed the the top rung?

There never was an award for the most posts was there. It was just something to do for some really bored crew.

What happened to just good old conversation?

There is one more PM from Stuey but it's pretty well the same old crap from the moron. The same type of infantile abuse that is totally laughable.

He and his dopey followers just don't get it.

That the majority of the RS crew don't want the crap that comes from them.

Any followers of the Stuey school of thought should be reassessing their attitude to any other RS crew from this point on!

Stuey just loves the sound of his own posts and then he probably revels in the smug satisfaction that he has belittled someone at least once a day.

Fortunately he finally admitted how he feels about us at Realsurf.

And that is the reason that I decided to post the lot so that the crew and his two or three followers can see what has been going on.

And guess what! It appears that I have not been the only one to be abused for no reason?

Good riddance and the same to anyone else who keeps up personal abuse to anyone either PM or in a thread.

Stuey did the same PM abuse thing to me in March and for no other reason than I popped my head up.

Anyone that has a go at me had better have a good reason. His was he just wanted to abuse someone, anyone.

Of course the first reply to my post came from one of the two followers of the "School of Stupid Stuey Abuse" a couple of the replys made by crew below hit the nail on the head and should be used as the basis of my main argument.

Buzzy, Colnarra and Game Darby: were spot on.

Hedgehog: is a supporter of Stuey.

Baldric: We've spoken before about this as you may recall.

Bumbaclot:At least you are a FoRS supporter.

Rug: Dear Rug, My spine is working just fine thats why I'm spending this time answering to the flamers and anyone that supports abuse on this forum. Get it?

Snakes: Pecking Orders are just fine and anyone that knows me (and there are a few here) know that I wait my turn in the lineup and will take any wave that comes my way. I don't back down (too often) and will always speak my mind to anyone.

I was not thinking of even bothering with Stueys abuse and would rather he had started using his other persona, which on occasion he has shown he is human. But he chose to be a schizo and keep up the crap. He can't help himself.

Matt: completely missed the point (refer to Colnarra, Buzzy and Game Darby posts above)

Nudnik: I've read Stueys reports twice! Once last night. How many of the RS crew really care about Stueys reports, him and three of his mates!