What Stuey thinks!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

flatrocker

What Stuey thinks!

Post by flatrocker » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:43 am

After I posted tonight in the Flame school for morons about 5 - 10 mins later i received a PM. I replied.

I think its comical but inevitably it is sad for Stuey as in his final PM he shows his true colours RIP.

This is the rundown, ..............

From: stuey To: flatrocker Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:29 pm Subject: Hey arsewipe. Quote message You are nothing but a total piece o scum. A smack in the gob would do you good. Young blokes are none of your concern. Who the farg do u think you are. As these forums inevitably die, I will be shovin it to ya baby. Farg ya.YAr not fit ta wipe me arse-with yar bare hands ya fargin poof.

"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

From: flatrocker To: stuey Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:34 pm Subject: Re: Hey arsewipe. Goodbye Stuey. You just don't get it do you.

From: stuey To: flatrocker Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:35 pm Subject: Re: Hey arsewipe. Quote message Yar just the steam orf me shit ya fargin piece o crap. Take a long time ta die mate. Hope its painful.

From: flatrocker To: stuey Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:54 pm Subject: Hey Braindead Are you still here? You hinted you'd be leaving for a while. Baka Daro!

Guess what? Have you noticed that there are people now piping up that they hated your abuse as well.

You have sounded almost human sometimes why can't you keep it up?

Stuey don't bother flaming me in PM's anymore as it will only lead you further towards your own undoing with Realsurf.

Your stupid abuse is just that. Stupid.

It's almost comical that you think that anyone would crumble under the effect of such childish scribbles.

From: stuey To: flatrocker Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:00 am Subject: Re: Hey Braindead Quote message I dun care about you or realsurf ****! And only someone with your obviously own low self esteem would make comments about 'crumbling'. jJust die mate. Look for the few that support yar point of view-infinitesimally borin as ya are and **** right orf. And dont try it on with yar appallingly low level japanese. Yar just pathetic in english.

baldric
barnacle

Post by baldric » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:50 am

and what may I ask flatrocker do you believe you are adding to the forums by posting the pm's between stuey and yourself?....

now I might be wrong with this...but it would seem to me that you had the choice to ignore or to engage stuey and your decision was to engage, so I am at a loss as to why you would then post what was in essence a personal exchange between two people, on a public forum....am I to take it that you do not believe that this falls under what you wrote in your Flame School for morons post about only "fools carry on like that in public"?...

also, the fact that you posted the comments in a new topic using stuey's name, in what I can only assume is an effort to sway opinion and/or gather support/sympathy, when you know full well the author will not be able to respond/refute due to his self-imposed absence, is also somewhat below the belt and in my opinion very poor form....

quety

Post by quety » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:15 am

I think he's just trying to show all you people that think Stuey's presence in the forum is good cos he's a "character" and he's "funny" blablabla, that he doesn't give a crap about the forums or realsurf and he's just here to attempt to abuse people.

Clif
barnacle

Post by Clif » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:18 am

hey guys,

you're all too cool for this again.

flatrocker ... know much about 'kongs island' - is it mudjimba on the sunny coast?

no egos just surfing ...

maybe when you come to syd stuey you could go surfing with some of your friends. lets have a surf off rather than internet flaming. may the man with the biggest spray win ... tip: go channel bottoms ... see SW this month. woohoo Col Smith!!

caspa

Post by caspa » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:30 am

Stuey come back ... please ...
I'm bored sXXtless already ...
waaaahaaaahaaa

next thing you know they'll be banning Billy Connoly.
Damn Scottish people... abrasive bunch of gits
well ... F the sasanachs too aye.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:39 am

Yeah pretty poor flatrocker. What goes on in PM is between you and Stu, not the rest of us. Your just inflaming the situation for your own benefit. Just leave it alone.

Hedgehog
Local

Post by Hedgehog » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:49 am

Man, I am not defending anyone here, but I have found Stuey to be a great addition to these forums. His comical flaming is great, especially when it gets guys like flatrocker to post new topics about the guy. Mission accomplished. If he ain't worth your time or a spot on these forums flatrocker, why post topics about him.

Stu, keep it up man. You have been most helpful to me and provided plenty for everyone on these forums.

ccsurf
Grommet

Re: What Stuey thinks!

Post by ccsurf » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:05 am

flatrocker wrote:After I posted tonight ... about 5 - 10 mins later i received a PM.
ever wondered flatrocker what the P in PM stands for?

i think you'll find that a private message should remain just that - a private message between you and the sender/recipient.
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there proposed legislation or in fact current legislation here, in which private messages and emails not intended for a mass audience, such as this forum for example, cannot be shown to any third party without the consent of the author.

mike

bumbaclot
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bumbaclot » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:22 am

Flatrocker you is a cocksucka ain't ya! fark me, PM's should mean exactly that ya farkin tool!

Balders pass me dat bucket son, I is gonna puke then hit Flatrocka with hit.....

yet again, if ya want some tissues PM me and I'll send yas a box!!

you is nothin!

PS moderators, collnarra, if ole FR takes this ta heart and wishes ta ban me....jus farkin ban me.....it won't change me opinion 1 bit!

wot a prick!
I've got two bad habits, smoking and masturbation.
I'm a twenty a day man and I smoke like a farkin chimney.

"Stay happy and you'll be perfectly fine"... Jack Norris

baldric
barnacle

Post by baldric » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:45 am

bumbaclot wrote:Balders pass me dat bucket son, I is gonna puke then hit Flatrocka with hit.....

PS moderators, collnarra, if ole FR takes this ta heart and wishes ta ban me....jus farkin ban me.....it won't change me opinion 1 bit!

wot a prick!
ah bumba....would not think that flatrocker would ask for you to be banned due to this as if you read his replies to stuey you will see that he too can be abusive, demeaning and belittling....though in a far less colourful display of language than yourself....and would therefore have to ask for himself to be banned as well :roll:

oh, by the way...here's the bucket and I took the liberty of depositing a steamy great turd in it to mix with your puke before you take advised action :wink:

buzzy
barnacle

Post by buzzy » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:53 am

If people are abusing the priviliege of PM's to post threats or abuse I reckon it deserves to be exposed. My view is if people are using PM's to abuse or threaten they should be suspended or banned.

Having said that I reckon Flatrocker should have just raised it with Don. Then again, I think it's good for people to see Stuey's true colours.

I have no idea about Stuey's mentality. I personally haven't got much time for him, but in fairness I've noticed him offer good help on occasion. Maybe he's a flakey internet geek...I certainly think he's flakey. Whereas FLatrocker is a real person who has made real contributions to surfing for decades.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:19 am

We can go on about this forever, and probably will. A PM is privileged information Buzzy, not a privilege to use. If Stuey wanted everyone to see it, he would have put it in the general forum. As someone once quoted " who gives a fig "

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:25 am

stuey is like a campfire; it can be useful even warming sometimes...

but if you pour petrol on it it'll blow up in yer face.

the best policy for dealing with stuey's abuse is ignorance, if you retort he'll feed off it.

stuey

Post by stuey » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:37 am

Im gonna make one last comment for those of you stupid enough not to be able to read, Yes I dont care about realsurf-only about the inhabitants. Yes, I dont like the way realsurf is run, or mismanaged.

There are some good blokes in here as Ive said before. Those of you who aint-well Ive made that clear.

To me those that run Realsurf have missed hundreds of opportunities of bettering the site. They dont set rules, but whinge later. They have very little vision of what the forums have been about. They are clueless as to their success. The substantial crew of those pretend humans like wuzzy, flathead etc that support those that run teh site but post very little that generates forum turnover is symptomatic o the problem.

To those who have gotten ta know me thru pms, emails, wild posts, etc I bid you adieu. To the rest o you filth-well I'd wipe you if I had enough toilet paper left.

And finally-just think about what Flathead attempted ta do with releasin PMs. What kind of low life cockroach would wanna do that? A gutless sob for sure.

Well, fellas, it was FUN! I'm wishin all you good fellas- all the very breast.
Over and out!

caspa

Post by caspa » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:40 am

One day ... in ancient times that is (not band camp)
I would have confronted my enemy and we'd have it out with swords and spears and knives etc etc.
Honour and life and goolies were at stake.
We'd trash it out and bleed and moan and grunt (sounds fun) until one died or ran away.
And the victor wouldn't just leave it at that. He'd boast and crow and maybe drag the corpse around the place behind his chariot/horse etc etc.
What savages,
Not a lot has changed though. Except now it is psychic warfare. The defeated must be abused and talked about even after his self imposed exile.
HIS EARS MUST BURN.

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:49 am

stuey wrote:Im gonna make one last comment for those of you stupid enough not to be able to read, Yes I dont care about realsurf-only about the inhabitants. Yes, I dont like the way realsurf is run, or mismanaged.

There are some good blokes in here as Ive said before. Those of you who aint-well Ive made that clear.

To me those that run Realsurf have missed hundreds of opportunities of bettering the site. They dont set rules, but whinge later. They have very little vision of what the forums have been about. They are clueless as to their success. The substantial crew of those pretend humans like wuzzy, flathead etc that support those that run teh site but post very little that generates forum turnover is symptomatic o the problem.

To those who have gotten ta know me thru pms, emails, wild posts, etc I bid you adieu. To the rest o you filth-well I'd wipe you if I had enough toilet paper left.

And finally-just think about what Flathead attempted ta do with releasin PMs. What kind of low life cockroach would wanna do that? A gutless sob for sure.

Well, fellas, it was FUN! I'm wishin all you good fellas- all the very breast.
Over and out!
stop bein a wussy-pants, it wont be the same wivout ya... don't go! who'll keep bumba in line?

collnarra

Post by collnarra » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:09 am

OK, I'm not gonna ban anyone. I only delete forums when they're gratuitously offensive; the rest of you can flame each other until the sun goes supernova. Some regard it as entertainment, others don't. Figure it out for yourselves. You can also figure out whether it's good manners to post PMs or not. I think it's poor form but again, you locals can thrash it out.

Two points I want to make: it's easy to sit behind a keyboard banging on about how poorly realsurf is run, how many opportunities its managers have missed .... It's harder - much harder - to actually get out there and make it happen. Those that whine, what have you done for RS apart from whinging and moaning? It's so, so tiresome, and I wonder why you even bother.

Second: Most forums, as dull and repetitous as they are, are OK. That's why they're still here. But we will not tolerate derogatory language directed at anyone. Nor will we tolerate toilet wall discussions, libel or vilification. Aside from that, go for it. But think carefully about what RealSurf is, and what its community means to you.

I now return you to regular service.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:20 am

Fark the minority Stu, go with the majority. Won't be the same without ya.