gun in mouth and near drowning; two Oz surfers & surf rage

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

bombora
Local

gun in mouth and near drowning; two Oz surfers & surf rage

Post by bombora » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Wild surf rage stuff been going down in South Africa. Big loony fella responsible for near drowning a young Oz bloke (with pics of it happening) and Italian surfer (Italian!) only guy to come to rescue. According to chat _ and many confirm it _ same scary rage dude recently had a blue with another Oz guy, they take it to the beach, Oz guy wins, but scary dude returns that night to place Oz guy is staying at with wife and kids and sticks gun in Oz guys mouth. 16 plus pages of chat. May need a sethefrikan glossary to understand some of the local jargon.
Also talk in the chat of Jay Bay Underground locals using scary bloke as an enforcer and it getting out of hand, plus interesting subtext of alleged continued racism by some white South African surfers towards black and coloured surfers.
Link:
http://www.wavescape.co.za/news/breakin ... thing.html

Anyone copy pics?; me 'puter dumbo.
Last edited by bombora on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Re: gun in mouth and near drowning; two Oz surfers & surf ra

Post by Trev » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm

The page won't load for me.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

bombora
Local

Post by bombora » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm

http://www.wavescape.co.za/news/breakin ... thing.html

The above worked for me Trev. Anyway it's on homepage of wavescape.

Does sound like SA line ups are rather tense places.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Working now bombora
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

daryl
Huey's Right Hand

Post by daryl » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 am

IF only that guy he's dunking was who he looks like, another thug, I'd be cheering but I can't imagine him ever trying to surf. Otherwise bbbooooo, no place or time for violence if the guy drops in there are better ways to deal with it.

dUg
barnacle
Location: sitting in my car waiting for someone else to paddle out first

Post by dUg » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Razool appears to be a vicous moron with a chip on his shoulder who loves to provoke anyone into a scrap by dropping in on them. I could just be saying that though because I'm racist.

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:36 pm

.. we're lucky none of that happens in Australia (geek)

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 am

We should send KK over there to deal with him.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 am

Ringmaster wrote:I reckon we should send you :idea:

With all the 'hot' chicks, top shelf recreational drugs, blue chip share opportunities, pro surf connections in tow (plus whatever else you've bullshitted about on here) cleaning that mess up should be child's play for our hero 'Buffed Brad'.
I really hit a nerve with you pal didn't I?

Wow , still not cognisant of satire and secondly Ringer , you have absolutely no self awareness of being an absolute tool bragging about your clearly "average" life down in Victoria with your average 3 bed home which you valued for everyone on here , your boring teaching job where you get all that time off to go surf great uncrowded waves , your vast number of mates , your sex life ......far out can it get even more cringey???

Fark.....I'll pay for a therapist.....do you take PayPal? It's embarrassing.

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 pm

TIA
If it feels good, do it.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:13 pm

ringy vs Buffy. Name the retrovsion.
Is Buffy Billy?
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:35 am

bohdidontsurf wrote:
No need to be sorry assjockey, a few of my friends think your stuff is pathetically hilarious, keep it coming. We particularly like the old , "you cant surf line" you repeatedly use and the " you aint as tough as me line" you take cracks us up everytime. Very repetative but if its funny the first time well...... keep it going we say. We still cant work out if your a teenager or just a 30 something unemployed simpleton, maybe your a bit of both. We have profiled you as an underachiever , who probably surfs ok cause that all your motivated to do and what else could you do if unemployed, you would be single and socially awkward. Oh and we are sure you still live with your parents. Sorry if that hurts, but if you wont read my PM's I have to ruin a decent forum and post here. We also believe you read the last one, so add bullshit artist to that list, LMAO.

ringmaster wrote:
SORRY CREW....JUST GOTTA REPLY TO THIS F##KWIT ONE LAST TIME SO JUST KEEP SCROLLING..........

OK...........you've written your wish list as to what you HOPE I am (to make yourself feel better of course) but I'm afraid you're waaaay off the mark shitforbrains. I'm going to address the above (in bold) for you just ONCE and that's the last you'll hear from me so read carefully

Seeing as you asked............

1. You and your 'friends' You mean the ones that sit around the keyboard with you gagging about a website Wow, me and my mates must be missing out cause we certainly don't even talk about any online forums (including this one) let alone masturbate together over them.

2. Unemployed simpleton Actually, I've been working at a local university for the past 13 years in Sport & Recreation programming. It pays quite well with approximately 10 weeks annual leave/Time In Lieu on full pay, 4 weeks of which I will be tapping into in about 1 hour Not going far from home, as my joint is 100 metres from the high tide line and 3 minutes by car from Bells/Winkipop. Next break after that will be Fiji in June after spending last June surfing Gnaraloo/Bluff area.

3. Single and socially awkward Nup.............spent a few years surfing and traveling overseas late 80's early 90's including 2 years living in Mundaka, Spain. Met a local girl there who had just about finished a fine art degree who is now married to me and living here.....and YEP....she's a hottie. No shortage of friends as the local cricket/football clubs and boardriders will attest. Here's one pic of many from my time in Mundaka just so I can add a little more authenticity for you.........

4. Still live with my parents Nah...as I said...got my own joint on the beach which is about 5 years from being 100% ours with a current value of about half a mill.........

All in all.....pretty happy with how my life has turned out so far and the main reason I could be bothered spending the time to give you such a detailed reply was to kill the last bit of work time before leaving at an acceptable early time (yep....3pm's lookin' good now )

Finally...with the PM you sent....you might wanna check your outbox cause it's probably still sitting there. I'm pretty sure they only go to your sent box if they haven't been left unopened or deleted.

Hope you can sleep well now and don't feel obligated to fill me in on your life details.

I don't give a shit

bohdidontsurf wrote:

LMAO, f..k who does that shit?? Sits down and constructs a fantasy life to prove to some internet unknown that they do actually have a life, f..k me, you are way sader than I ever expected. You need help....... serious inferiority complex and with the pic of you surfing, if ever there was a try hard just waiting for a reason to say " look at me I really can surf" I have just found them. You really are hilarious dude.

Buff_Brad wrote :

^^^^ absolute gold ^^^^

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 am

Aaaaaahh...dont you love it...this is whats gonna bring back the crew... good old fashioned personal attacks.

What have we had so far “front line surf shop is closing” ....like who gives a rats... who cares that Quasimodo is shutting his bell tower. People are just not interested. It’s quite embarrassing.

When you go to a restaurant and two old ladies are debating over the difference between earl grey tea and English breakfast ..would you give a f-ck?

In fact if I heard that I would wanna go up to their table and kick the table in their face.

I would rather listen to a couple arguing over the fact that she doesn’t get enough sex and how crap he was in bed and how the whole thing blows into a full scale physical assault. I would seriously just f-cking love that !!!

I personally rubber neck car accidents...the same way most people do.

But the irony lies here...while we seek chaos the majority of us (not me) seek to call arms against on- line trolls and bully’s.

How f-cked is society???.

What hope has this plane got???.

He called me a “stupid f-ckwit...and told me i should hang myself”...boo hoo...i’m gonna call the police minister and im gonna get him to find this person...boo hoo.

How precious have we become ?? (not me)

How f-ckin pathetic have we become??. (not me)

FYI.... I would rather live where Ringer lives than in Bondi any day. Bondi has been voted as one of the most undesirable places to live by 99% of Australias population. Something to do with the fact its a sh-t hole.

BTW
I love that sh-t in south Africa...doesn’t that just make you wanna go out and shoot someone in the face ?

I get so excited Australia.

In Australia you tell someone to f-ck off and they run to the police. VOMIT !!! grow a set...

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 am

Well this is all a bit 2008 isn't it.

The Realsurf put-down now is less than 20 words and stings like a fcuken bluebottle. Not 400 words and like being punched by your great grandmother.

dUg
barnacle
Location: sitting in my car waiting for someone else to paddle out first

Post by dUg » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:35 pm

It's time to get things started ( why don't you get things started? )
muppets.jpg

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:29 pm

I want to see a no holds barred drop in surf session with Rasool, Buff and the Ring..
If it feels good, do it.