surf rage. solved. apparently...

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

still here
charger

Re: surf rage. solved. apparently...

Post by still here » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 pm

[quote="kreepykrawly"]I dont listen to it farkwit...i heard it on the radio :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote

Bull sheet ........ Bet you thought safari suits were cool in the 70's too ?

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 pm

You'd have to be a real c¥nt to be a Dentist.They cause miserable pain to others and rob em of their hard earned cash. :twisted: :twisted:

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

still here wrote:
kreepykrawly wrote:I dont listen to it farkwit...i heard it on the radio :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote

Bull sheet ........ Bet you thought safari suits were cool in the 70's too ?
We did in the 80's. But by the nineties grew tired of the faux pastiche and cloying retro aesthetic. Now 'your' generation see fit to revisit this fashion abomination. Along with full face beards, foppish hair cuts and dandyesque skinny pants up round the shins. And to heap abomination upon abomination team this up with something resembling ballet slippers on their feet.
Hello, you think the 70's were naff.
Ha fcukin ha gen x. I can't wait till my gen y offspring bag your 90's sensibilities
till you're quaking with embarrassment.
What come around go around kid.

swvic
Snowy McAllister

Post by swvic » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 am

Natho wrote:You'd have to be a real c¥nt to be a Dentist.They cause miserable pain to others and rob em of their hard earned cash. :twisted: :twisted:
Marks just not quite up to standard required for medicine. Bitterness and hatred relieved by causing physical, emotional and financial pain to us poor bastards
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 am

Not sure about anything anymore but one thing is for sure Johnny Depp sure presented a striking pose in Fear and loathing in Las Vegas with his safari outfit

…anways I digress…on the subject of needles I’m still at odds and trying to decipher REM’s lyrics “ Ive got my spine, ive got my orange crush”
seriously WTF ???

Are they talking about heroin, agent orange or LSD ???

daryl
Huey's Right Hand

Post by daryl » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am

kreepykrawly wrote:Not sure about anything anymore but one thing is for sure Johnny Depp sure presented a striking pose in Fear and loathing in Las Vegas with his safari outfit

…anways I digress…on the subject of needles I’m still at odds and trying to decipher REM’s lyrics “ Ive got my spine, ive got my orange crush”
seriously WTF ???

Are they talking about heroin, agent orange or LSD ???
Fanta?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:03 pm

The new Solo Ad on coastalwatch is soooo lame. How is this idiot...chases a barrel with about a litre of solo in it through a village and outback terrain only to pour most of it on his face. WTF !!!!!

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 pm

I had a 4 hour surf @ NN (told 2 people to f-ck off) followed by lunch at Barrenjoey house. What did you peasants do ? :lol:

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:55 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:I had a 4 hour surf @ NN (told 2 people to f-ck off) followed by lunch at Barrenjoey house. What did you peasants do ? :lol:
A pleasantly uncrowded surf at no-mans followed by fish and chips at Curly thanks your majesty.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:11 pm

I did a 10 minute surf check, realised it was shit despite being 3-4' and offshore, then rang my mate at Barrenjoey House and got him to do a poo in your food.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:17 pm

I hope it was nicely plated up :D
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Yea drove past Newport Peak (haha...that was funny) on route to my favorite eatery.
Compliments to the chef...his poo tasted great on my spatchcock.
Jamie Duire was sitting at the table next to me. His food smelt like sh-t tho.
P.S
BA...you sound like my mate that teaches at Harbord High.

Yuke Hunt
Duke Status

Post by Yuke Hunt » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm

I drove up to Brissneyland ... tracked down Braithy's dad stuck halfway up a $2000 scaffold and told him that his son likes to masturbate with at the least one finger jammed up his anus whilst salivating at the thought of eating his own semen.

I had fried rice for lunch.

On the way home I called directory assistance for Barrenjoey Houses phone number ... I then rang to enquire just how much KK enjoys eating shit ... and to see if he had lunched with his old pal Terminator.

I'm having grilled fish for dinner ... I'll burn it myself ... and wash it down with a cheap white wine ... apres-surf ... and tomorrow I surf again ... its a kooks life.
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on ... now all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel even half a line ... nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.