One board for Sale.

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand

Re: One board for Sale.

Post by crabmeat thompson » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

steve shearer wrote:Ok, it'll keep your kids safe.

What about the 4 yr old who wanders into your yard when no-one is home?

He's fundamentally a guard dog bred to protect territory.
Will he rip that poor kid to shreds?

No! Not even close. We're responsible dog owners who have pumped a ton of time into training the dog. when we're not home, he's locked up inside ... Full roam of the house, he doesn't chew anything he's not s'pose to, is housetrained 110% ... If you come into my house when we're not home you'll have a problem, but you shouldn't be there in the first place because it's not good manners.

Any kid could come into the yard and they do. My daughter has 2 friends who ride their bikes into the yard (we got about a 300 metre drive way) unannounced and knock on the door to play. The electricity guy can pull up, get out check the meter and be on his way. No problem. Dog might bark let us know someone's here ... but he sticks close to our side and is like a bodyguard not an aggressor of any kind.

He's a good, smart dog. He knows what's a threat, and I'm guessing he'll stop that threat with force if he needs to. Shit for all I know he might just lick 'em like a staffy would.
Kunji wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Would you mind throwing in a little more homoeroticism

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm not going within a kilometre of your house Braithy.

I'm shit scared of Rotty's.

Had a bad experience with one in Alaska.

Fcuking cujo.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Yuke Hunt
Duke Status

Post by Yuke Hunt » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Nothing wrong with a poodle-maltese cross ... I'm not sure if anyone else has ever noticed that their arse is a perfect fit for the quick connect fitting on most stock standard garden hoses ... simply plug the pooch into your water supply ... lather up the little puppy and start washing your car ... the windows ... or even your surfboard.

Guinea pigs ... don't work so well ... tending to bloat just prior to exploding ... a funny but futile activity ... similar to owning the black jellybean manufacturing vermin ... I'll stick with the Staffordshire terrier thank you ... you on the other hand are free to can keep those useless little cross-eyed chirping fat rats.

Congratulation on the sale of your sled Steve ... twas truly a bargain at that price ... well snavelled Mr Duck ... as you have proven before ... you have a good eye for a nicely crafted bottom.
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on ... now all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel even half a line ... nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

reginald wrote:Hatchy dear boy, you mentioned earlier that some local hoodlums tried to steal the valve caps off your car. Could you explain what these are and why one would want to steal them?
Why certainly my good man.

The valve cap is the little cap that fits over the end of the valve on your tyre.

Now, being the fussy c*nt that I am, I prefer to acquire the metal ones from a reputable after-market automotive supplier, mainly as I consider the plastic ones rather crude. For your observation here is a typical example:

They do not cost much, however they do suitably improve the look of ones car, and this is of course of utmost importance to those who consider themselves as Men.

Naturally I was quite distressed that the local children decided to steal mine, not because they are expensive, far from it, but that they actually did try to steal something from me.

From my car.

And if you are privy to Hatchman's revered literary work: "Modern Man Manifesto", Chapter 5, section 4, paragraph 18 you will note the following rule:

You do not f*ck with another mans car

Especially mine.
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

black duck
Snowy McAllister

Post by black duck » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Womble wrote:Congratulation on the sale of your sled Steve ... twas truly a bargain at that price ... well snavelled Mr Duck ... as you have proven before ... you have a good eye for a nicely crafted bottom.
Must admit Womble, i'm relying heavily on Steve's good eye for a curve. I find it hard to buy a board without feeling up the merchandise good and proper first. While pics do a great deal in describing those bottom curves, they just can't replace the real thing.
smnmntll wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
You foaming spangoloids need to chill before you all do wetties on the carpet

crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand

Post by crabmeat thompson » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm

I guess anything's possible Reg. I'd rate the chances of our dog attacking, less than all four of us dying in a head-on on the PAC highway, though.

We're dog people, from dog families. My uncle trains police dogs, Ann's mum breeds dogs and we learned a bunch on dog training when we lived on the goldy and did the guide dog program. We're not flying blindly into the sun.

Doesn't guarantee anything, I know... But I also know a good dog when I see one. If channel 9 ever brings back the little lost hobo, I might take him down for an audition.
Kunji wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Would you mind throwing in a little more homoeroticism

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Braithy wrote: We're dog people, from dog families..
Nice one Wilfred.. My advice is to keep that training up and keep an eye on Cujo when he is with your kids at all times.. I've got a mate who had a highly trained Rotty but once he thought the dog was trained he stopped it and the previously obedient and lovable dog attacked an 8 yr old kid who walked through his front gate with a border collie.. His kids tried to stop the attack but were bitten as well..
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Post by mustkillmulloway » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm

8)
reginald wrote:Hang on, now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy. How the try again did that happen?

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

There's one!

QUICK!!! Stomp on the little c*nt!
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

axolotl redux

Post by axolotl redux » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Debating the merits of guinea pigs vs maltese x poodles is like going to jail and being asked arse or mouth.

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

^^^
:lol:

Dogs are a bit like farts.
If they're your own...hmmm
Whereas other peoples' just stink.

Good score black duck.
Well done Shep. That's yer Hinano and Poisson cru needs met right there.
Now if you've got a spare mo', you gonna help a fellow outsider with some insider info on Taheets?

Where's that can of worms of yours Hatchy?
Last edited by Skipper on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Hatchman wrote: I've got a maltese poodle cross
Hatchman wrote:They do not cost much, however they do suitably improve the look of ones car, and this is of course of utmost importance to those who consider themselves as Men.

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:37 am

woolly wrote:I bet he'd be cross if he got one of those nice hair cuts!

Hey Hatch, wanna mate your hound with our rotty/shepherd cross? They'd be little fcukers like your dog, and have a black and gold coat with white feet and eyebrows. They'd have a gob the size of the rotty/shep, with a deep bark from somewhere down near their arsehole. They'd be crossed crossed crosses and they'd get even crosser if you took their bone off 'em. And just like people breed mice to feed their snakes, we could breed guinea pigs to feed the crossed crossed crosses. They'd only drop pellet sized turds, and they wouldn't stink because of their diet of guinea pigs, because guinea pig turds don't stink.

Waddya reckon Hatch?
woolly that indeed sounds like a plan, get that bitch of yours primed and ready!
reginald wrote:Would a photo of your car be too much to ask for?

The mind boggles
Why certainly, it is a common 2004 Mazda 6 Luxury Sports 5 speed manual

Not mine but looks exactly like this (although mine has roof racks)

It's a hatchback too.

Of course.

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 pm

All mazdas need a spoiler to keep them from getting airbourne.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Spoon wrote:All mazdas need a spoiler to keep them from getting airbourne.
Yeah it's a bit of a wank, but when the guy you're buying it off is letting you squeeze him for $10,000 less than the sticker price on the lot (this was back in 2007) then getting the premium model with all the fruit for effectively the same price as the base model tends to make the spoiler not seem that relevant :)