Brand new, never waxed Sunova for sale

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

mrleed

Brand new, never waxed Sunova for sale

Post by mrleed » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:39 am

Brand new 6'6 The Boss - $800

6'6+21 1/2+2 3/4

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-fo ... Z279306202

Great shaper who is ahead of his time. Great boards. But I just dont have the patience to wait 4-6 months every time I want something different. Not to mention what arrives is always a suprise. For the right person, Sunovas are magic.
Last edited by mrleed on Tue May 10, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quangers
Local

Re: Sunovas for sale

Post by Quangers » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:01 pm

mrleed wrote:Great shaper who is ahead of his time. Great boards. But I just dont have the patience to wait 4-6 months every time I want something different. Not to mention what arrives is always a suprise. For the right person, Sunovas are magic.

Thanks for looking.
What do you mean by what arrives is always a surprise :?:

mrleed

Post by mrleed » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:02 pm

I would never want to disparage another working man who is doing good things. So I will leave it with the following statement:-

For me to buy anymore Sunova boards (I have bought 4), I would want want to see the board first. And to be assured that it would be delivered in an acceptable period of time.
Last edited by mrleed on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrleed

Post by mrleed » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Reginald - Not dogs. Quite the opposite. There are just details about the boards that differ to what I had envisioned when I ordered custom dimensions.

mrleed

Post by mrleed » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Freshiedude and others who have PM'd me - Sorry I cant respond via pm, as the compose message function is not yet operational for a newbie like me.

-The board would suit 0-4 ft surf. This is Bert's version of the Firewire Dominator.

-No problem for an 86 kg man, plenty of volume in all the right places. You will find Bert has changed his tune alittle after his recent foray into making boards for California conditions (see The Boss and All Rounder models that were created for Cali). Hence this is not a super thin Sunova.

-My Sunovas are being sold because I moved onto DHD's and JS' in the 6+ months I waited for each of my Sunovas. And I cant wait forever every time I want to try something different.

DV8
regular

Post by DV8 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Been there done that about 3 years ago mate and it sucked :evil: .................doesn't look like they have learnt any lessons . :roll:

mrleed

Post by mrleed » Mon May 02, 2011 10:27 am

The 6'8 Sunova All Rounder is now sold.

The 6'6 Brand new, never waxed Sunova "The Boss" is still available.