Roy Stewart's Makaha voted surfboard of the year 2010 !

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Roy Stewart's Makaha voted surfboard of the year 2010 !

Post by Trev » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Roy_Stewart wrote:Steve's right about my boards, and the rest of you know f all as stated previously.

Most of you are too pathetic to even use your own name !
Steve's just feeling sorry for you.
Anyway, as hatchman says, your boardmaking skills are not in question and never have been.
It's your constant bragging which gives us the shits.
Just as well you don't drink 'coz if you carried on like that in a pub you'd be getting your lights punched out every night.
And anyone who matters to me on here knows my full name.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Steve is doing the community service he promised to do after Tahiti. Roy (weren't you born with another name, Chuckles?), God bless him, needs a community service or two. He also needs someone to buy one of his boards. Roy should learn Chinese and get into some of those Chinese richers on the up and up. Roy has the will but not the right market yet.
offshore1 wrote:^^^I don't think anyone really cares [about boogie boarders] anymore Dae.
\none left on the forum.

Animal_Chin
Local

Post by Animal_Chin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 pm

steve shearer wrote:I'd love to see Roy's critics post some footage of themselves surfing; then the entertainment would really lift a level.

Just saying.

Roy's boards look super functional for a range of wave types......there's a bunch of surf spots around here I'd love to try one on.
You just took on cock-head status.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:31 pm

tomtom wrote:
TrevG wrote: And anyone who matters to me on here knows my full name.
Trevor Gillmeister.
And don't you forget it. :wink:

ps. You don't matter.............. :lol:

Actually we both worked for the same tyre company for many years. He was great to send out to slow paying truckies. Always came back with the money. 8)
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:32 pm

steve shearer wrote:I'd love to see Roy's critics post some footage of themselves surfing; then the entertainment would really lift a level.

Just saying.

Roy's boards look super functional for a range of wave types......there's a bunch of surf spots around here I'd love to try one on.
I guess that would justify the mindless self promotion that Roy indulges in without any credibility does it Steve? I dont think anyone has said his boards are a piece of shi.t in terms of wood work or craftsmanship have they? But they are clearly not as function as Roy would have you believe. You see Steve, when you claim, for yourself, board of the year, and talk about wave heights that are clearly nowhere near actual heights and finally when you surf amongst others without little regard for thier safety but you protect your own (sans helmet but minus a leg rope with a 50lb board) you tend to draw some negative reaction. Its not about who can surf the best....is it now Steve. If your feeling benevolent why not give to the Salvos instead of sticking up for pour ol Roy....last time I looked he is a grown man capable of doing that in his own right.

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 am

bohdidontsurf wrote:

Just saying.

I guess that would justify the mindless self promotion that Roy indulges in without any credibility does it Steve? I dont think anyone has said his boards are a piece of shi.t in terms of wood work or craftsmanship have they? But they are clearly not as function as Roy would have you believe. You see Steve, when you claim, for yourself, board of the year, and talk about wave heights that are clearly nowhere near actual heights and finally when you surf amongst others without little regard for thier safety but you protect your own (sans helmet but minus a leg rope with a 50lb board) you tend to draw some negative reaction. Its not about who can surf the best....is it now Steve. If your feeling benevolent why not give to the Salvos instead of sticking up for pour ol Roy....last time I looked he is a grown man capable of doing that in his own right.
You tell him mate.

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 am

woolly wrote:

Just saying.

Oh dear. Shep can you not see that the whole Roy "thing" is totally constructed on "taking the piss"? Fcuk, the bloke nominates his own product as craft of the year, with an accompanying price tag of 528 thouuussssand dollars?

Just saying.

In house nomination for an in house award hmmm who gave me that idea ?

Could it have been the SIMA ?

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:21 pm

It is said that Roy alty needs to come into the current century so with the help of Magic Seaweed I found the next phase for our woodsman.
Royincarnation.jpg
Royincarnation
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?