WANTED..... (surfing swap meet)

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

gibber
Local

Re: WANTED..... (surfing swap meet)

Post by gibber » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 am

Sounds like a bad cold coming on there cap'n

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 pm

haha definitely won't, sold to a happy bidder they are :)
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

brenno05
Local

Post by brenno05 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 pm

I have a 6.6 x 18 1/2 x 2 5/16 Warner Semi Gun
has gotten me through some classic indo barrells....board has some discolouration and a few scratches on the bottom from being packed in the board bag and scratched by fins on my other boards but otherwise in good condition - $250

6.3 x 18 1/2 x 2 5/16 HS performance shorty a few dings from use but pretty good nick....has a light blue and black spray on the deck...i have the exact same board in fibreflex so it really doesnt get much use- $350

pics can be taken if requested
Active care for an active lifestyle
Manly Chiropractor
http://www.nbchiro.com.au

sir_fur71
regular

Post by sir_fur71 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Got this framed poster sitting here in the office not being displayed due to lack of wall space. It is time for it to find a new home where it will be given the pride of place it deserves.

It is a psoter from the launch of the Billabong Odyssey DVD launch. Awsome pic. Has a handmade wooden frame, mountboard and glass front. A really professional job. It is 70cm x 90cm

I paid $190 for it and it has never been displayed. I am open to (reasonable) cash offers.

Would maker a great Chrissy prezzy as it is still new.

There's a pic here-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15632431@N07/5227707775/

bumfluff
Owl status

Post by bumfluff » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:10 pm

sir_fur71 wrote:Got this framed poster sitting here in the office not being displayed due to lack of wall space. It is time for it to find a new home where it will be given the pride of place it deserves.

It is a psoter from the launch of the Billabong Odyssey DVD launch. Awsome pic. Has a handmade wooden frame, mountboard and glass front. A really professional job. It is 70cm x 90cm

I paid $190 for it and it has never been displayed. I am open to (reasonable) cash offers.

Would maker a great Chrissy prezzy as it is still new.

There's a pic here-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15632431@N07/5227707775/
I'll give ya half a block of cold water wax and a pair of semi worn Tarocash Leathers..

sir_fur71
regular

Post by sir_fur71 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

well at least we have an opening bid...... do I hear a full cake of wax and a pair of soiled Golden Breed boardies...

bumfluff
Owl status

Post by bumfluff » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 pm

sir_fur71 wrote:well at least we have an opening bid...... do I hear a full cake of wax and a pair of soiled Golden Breed boardies...
Well played...

marcus_h
charger

Post by marcus_h » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:04 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 500wt_1156

Nothing personal Mark! Fellas my quad fin bat tail shaped by Mr Pridmore is up for grabs. I never get to ride it anymore (cant get off my 5'5"!) so i'm parting ways, im selling all my stuff I dont use to get some cash together to help with house renos.

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 pm

jimmy1501 wrote:^^^^ I'll give you half a cake of wax and a snapped leggie for 'em.
Fluffy.. I have grown to like you a little bit.. (Sort of like an ingrown toenail).. But please don't re brand my jokes!
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm

now that I have moved and dont have my little shop, I have a few boards to sell and thought I'd post here before I advertise elsewhere....
- 5'8" x 19 7/8" x 2 1/8" Fat-Bat, Future quad, epoxy/PU ,very light weight and refined for semi-fish
- 6'1 1/2" x 18 7/8" x 2 7/16" square tail thruster, FCS both new , can send pics if interested...

crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand

Post by crabmeat thompson » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:23 am

pridmore wrote:now that I have moved and dont have my little shop, I have a few boards to sell and thought I'd post here before I advertise elsewhere....
- 5'8" x 19 7/8" x 2 1/8" Fat-Bat, Future quad, epoxy/PU ,very light weight and refined for semi-fish
- 6'1 1/2" x 18 7/8" x 2 7/16" square tail thruster, FCS both new , can send pics if interested...
MP! Where have you moved to, Sunny Coast, for good? You don't have your shop? You opening a new one?

Man, I'm outta the loop. I haven't surfed in nearly a month, so I haven't been around your way (your shop) in that long.
Kunji wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Would you mind throwing in a little more homoeroticism

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 am

yeah, relocated back to the Sunny Coast, no shop for now but maybe in the near future, just seeing how things go for now....still business as usual, let me know if and when you still want the Fat-Bat mate...... 8)
ps- go surfing 8)

crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand

Post by crabmeat thompson » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

pridmore wrote:yeah, relocated back to the Sunny Coast, no shop for now but maybe in the near future, just seeing how things go for now....still business as usual, let me know if and when you still want the Fat-Bat mate...... 8)
ps- go surfing 8)
I'm still another month maybe two out of the water. I got a little cartilage cleanout in my left shoulder in december. Footy injury from last season. Health insurance is about to expire, not renewing it, so it was pretty much now, or not for a long while.

Where abouts on the sunny coast you land?
Kunji wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Would you mind throwing in a little more homoeroticism

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 pm

saltman wrote:
purple pyramids wrote:any kneeboards, send them my way.
Here you go possibly a collectors item vintage McGrigor kneeboard, scooped deck, fish tail, bloody big greenough fin. About 507
Solid as despite some old dings
I need cash for a new blank, or set of Quad or Keel fins for new boards about to be made
I mate of mine has one just like it. It surfs great as a stand-up board surfed off the front foot. Its a great feeling with the concave deck, close to the water and grounded.

A board like that would be amazing fun without so much volume foiled forward. A little more even volume dispersion around the middle and tail, and less in the nose and you would have a very very fun board...
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 pm

have several single fins for sale, varying sizes and shapes...have a 7'4" displacement hull 'PYKE' single fin.....a 1975 early Ozzie fish from Hansen in Cronulla single fin, pretty rare to see many single fin fish......
also have a few others including these newies going for stupid price...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/61-thruster-surf ... RCH:AU:101

http://surfingguide.com.au/item-high-pe ... 90_AU.html

got way too many boards so if you are after something, I just may have something suitable, PM any questions..... 8)

www.moresurfboards.com

purple pyramids
barnacle

Post by purple pyramids » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 am

Cpt.Caveman wrote:
saltman wrote:
purple pyramids wrote:any kneeboards, send them my way.
Here you go possibly a collectors item vintage McGrigor kneeboard, scooped deck, fish tail, bloody big greenough fin. About 507
Solid as despite some old dings
I need cash for a new blank, or set of Quad or Keel fins for new boards about to be made
I mate of mine has one just like it. It surfs great as a stand-up board surfed off the front foot. Its a great feeling with the concave deck, close to the water and grounded.

A board like that would be amazing fun without so much volume foiled forward. A little more even volume dispersion around the middle and tail, and less in the nose and you would have a very very fun board...
i took it out at wanda yesterday. despite the volume upfront, i kept bogging the nose. you're right about the scoop deck - it has a much nicer feel than i'd imagined.