Time to start judging the journos!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Re: Time to start judging the journos!

Post by mustkillmulloway » Sat May 08, 2010 7:24 pm

u should save up peely and buy a ad like longy did :idea:

sure it works blogging away for free to attract attn to your overpriced product :lol:

but just think the hours and hours you could save by just paying for a ad...and thats not mention the rest us who won't have read your sly dribble :wink: :!:

lots love....feel free pm me for name/ address...idiot...i love it wankers who use there name on net feel they are overlords too those that don't :lol:

last i look peely....u can set up your own forum anytime and put in place your own rules...till than...shut the fuck up hairy tripple chin poo stance man

of course no use having a alias...if your here sell something now is there...hi sean :!:

p.s this whole thread and site....is starting feel like a trade meeting? what ...can't sell your mags some come here instead :idea: ...just askin :mrgreen:

wats it called....when the marketing people try and sneak in with the humans :arrow: realsurf forums :idea: :cry:
reginald wrote:Hang on, now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy. How the try again did that happen?

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Sat May 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey Tim, hows that article for the Pelican going?

I'm working on a feature but hoping to sell it to pay for Tahiti.

You should come along and get the fcuk out the Sunny hoax and ride some real waves.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Shane Peel
regular

Post by Shane Peel » Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 pm

mustkillmulloway wrote:u should save up peely and buy a ad like longy did :idea:

sure it works blogging away for free to attract attn to your overpriced product :lol:

but just think the hours and hours you could save by just paying for a ad...and thats not mention the rest us who won't have read your sly dribble :wink: :!:

lots love....feel free pm me for name/ address...idiot...i love it wankers who use there name on net feel they are overlords too those that don't :lol:

last i look peely....u can set up your own forum anytime and put in place your own rules...till than...shut the **** up hairy tripple chin poo stance man

of course no use having a alias...if your here sell something now is there...hi sean :!:

p.s this whole thread and site....is starting feel like a trade meeting? what ...can't sell your mags some come here instead :idea: ...just askin :mrgreen:

wats it called....when the marketing people try and sneak in with the humans :arrow: realsurf forums :idea: :cry:
Hey MKM,
Mate I'm not here to sell anything believe me. I'm not sure if you know this mate but you don't have to look at a thread if you don't want too it's this new science that may not have reached far enough into the swapland to find you yet, they call it logic :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Sat May 08, 2010 9:46 pm

And don't forget Longinus.. Mr I am going to follow the WCT!!! Havent heard a peep out of him for the last week or so.. Except to repost a lame thing regarding surfing in the 75th dimension...

Wheres the fcucking update Adam? I want MORE updates.. MORE updates..

I'm not sure that you, Shane Peel and Mark Pridmore aren't the same person.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Shane Peel
regular

Post by Shane Peel » Sat May 08, 2010 10:59 pm

jimmy1501 wrote:And don't forget Longinus.. Mr I am going to follow the WCT!!! Havent heard a peep out of him for the last week or so.. Except to repost a lame thing regarding surfing in the 75th dimension...

I'm not sure that you, Shane Peel and Mark Pridmore aren't the same person.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have been accused of multi personalitys but that one is a stretch :D :D :D

LONGINUS
barnacle

Post by LONGINUS » Sun May 09, 2010 6:46 pm

jimmy1501 wrote:And don't forget Longinus.. Mr I am going to follow the WCT!!! Havent heard a peep out of him for the last week or so.. Except to repost a lame thing regarding surfing in the 75th dimension...

Patience my child...patience. I only just got to Florianopolis, Bolivia was a nightmare. I have all the updates from the road and I'll upload them. Good news is that I leave Rio next week for Africa so no problems at all in making it in time for J'Bay and then Chopes. I picked up an interesting set of x-rays marked for a mister K.Slater the other day...everything's for sale in the back streets of the Favelas. Broken foot? Hmmm

10 in 2010 people....10 in 2010 - stick that on your boardshorts and smoke it.
salty wrote:Surfing Atlas WTF? ...I have to pay a sign-up fee in order to expose to the masses, pictures of and directions to my favorite breaks! http://www.surfingatlas.com

packa
regular

Post by packa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:40 pm

mustkillmulloway wrote:u should save up peely and buy a ad like longy did :idea:

last i look peely....u can set up your own forum anytime and put in place your own rules...till than...shut the **** up hairy tripple chin poo stance man

:D

packa
regular

Post by packa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:41 pm

steve shearer wrote:Hey Tim, hows that article for the Pelican going?

I'm working on a feature but hoping to sell it to pay for Tahiti.

You should come along and get the fcuk out the Sunny hoax and ride some real waves.
Hang on ... :-?

Fongs plan was hatched out some 4 years ago >><<

:B

packa
regular

Post by packa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Nope.

Yawn ...

:-o

Hang on ... :-?

You've added to the end of ya post since I posted ... >><<

Oh oh ... YOU know they don't like the mirror being held up to them about either of those issues ... :(