the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

boogaloo
Local

Re: the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Post by boogaloo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Cultivating turf is far more environmentally destructive than opening DY lagoon. :wink: :mrgreen: :twisted:

aaronn
barnacle

Post by aaronn » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 am

realjerk hypocrites with your holier than thou ignorance as usual. drive to longy [ so cool to say longy, man] in your air-conditioned pertol guzzler, park in the ashphalt carpark ...

Davros
Snowy McAllister

Post by Davros » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 am

It looked like the former Berlin Wall by 10.30 am. All the little kids had decided to dig it deeper and build the walls up.

Should have confiscated his lid in front of his mates, paddled out as far as you could and made the pr*ck fetch.

Side note: everybody calls Long Reef, Longy, so simmer.

Side note 2 - fun little waves at Longy yesterday and can only assume they are full time lids.

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 am

Hang on, i think i've found footage of these kids in action on the beach. His gang are shown at the 11 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYX52v-U ... re=related

SnT - Pretty dissapointed you couldn't take these guys down, maybe you thought they were cute when the broke into chorus?
If it feels good, do it.

matt...
charger

Post by matt... » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:17 am

^^^
here, here...
nor is being called "champ" - no-one should have to tolerate that.
you are a good man surfin'turf - an honorable action in my opinion. i have a new found respect for you. especially for the fact that you didn't go through with any violent notions you may have had in your head!
we have the booger lake opening problem up here at avoca. in fact for 2 1/2 years i lived on a property that backed on to the lake.
it doesn't matter whether nature opens the lake or the council - the fact remains that *** boogers should not decide whether or when to open the lagoon/lake/whatever.
in avoca the boogers that have done it in the past, don't live on or near the lake! they don't have to put up with the smell of rotting weed in the sun for weeks after the opening.
the council opening is a community event! usually in winter around a big swell and a high tide, we take our kids down to watch the big volvo digger in action! the boogers wait for the stationery wave. fun for everyone. jump in and get sucked out to sea if you want to!
but don't do it on your own, it's a community decision - not a flat day fun decision.
nature is a language. can't you read?
if you spend your life looking behind you, you don't see what's up front...

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:17 am

Coops@DY wrote:As much as Surfin wants to rally troupes from the net on a mighty us vs them battle. Its not the case. Its not the issue. Its easy to hate when you dehumanize people...
Given that you know me well enough I would have expected a little more from you Coops but you are obviously looking for a bite … so if you are going to lob a few grenades , I am quite capable of lobbing a few myself … :idea: here they come ... :mrgreen:

however the one thing I will remind you, and dipsh!ts aaronn and caspian is that I was posting a fact based story, not an opinion :idea: :roll: and that when I write a story on RS there are no ‘between the lines’ or subliminal messages and if I intend to create something like war between us and them I will f’king well state it … :idea:

:arrow: so if you and dipsh!ts aaronn and Caspian would care to read the original story again but this time utilise the part of your brain that thinks rather than the part of your brain that has an inferiority complex you might actually get the f’king point …

let me help ... :idea: :arrow:
Surfin Turf wrote: started towards him wielding their shovels and again screaming at the poor bloke to f’ck off … :!:
I genuinely thought this guy was about to be belted with a shovel so diverted over towards them

… I told him to go call (the police) again and tell them that the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds tried to attack you with shovels … :idea:
I was walking past and not getting involved ... I DIVERTED over when I saw a bloke about to be attacked by a mob with shovels ... what the f'ck would you do ... :!: :arrow:
well, "reading between the lines" of your post Coops I am 100% sure that you would firstly join in and bluggin the guy to death with a shovel then immediately run off to join a Japanese whaling crew , followed by a quick trip to the Arctic circle to club baby fur seals to death ... :idea: (just using your perspective of post reading... :idea: :wink: )

at what point Coops did I suggest a rallying of troops to start an us Vs them war ... I have made it pretty clear that when it comes to me , there is no "us" ... I keep to myself and do my own thing, and I didn't want to get involved but was forced to by my human instinct to not stand by why someone got belted over the head with a f'king shovel ...

you talk about dehumanizing people ... what a f'king stupid statement to make when you consider what that pack were doing to that lone guy ... they dehumanized him and were threatening him ... I suggest you get a clue on that point ... :idea:
Coops@DY wrote:They were probably Surfers and Bodyboarders using Bodyboards for fun. . .
personally I couldn't care less if they were surfers, boogers or professional wankers like revultion ... what f'king difference does any of that make ... :?: :|
they were doing something illegal which other people did not like and then they became violent and threatening ... that makes them a pack of arseholes ... they all just happened to be carrying boogey boards when than ran away from the rangers ... :arrow:
so in future, so I don't offend anyone, I will try and remember to put a disclaimer saying that :arrow: "the person or people in question may or may not ride a surfboard, mal, SUP, boogey board, surf mat, zippy board, skateboard, push bike, drive a juice guzzling 4wd, put their board on the roof with the fins down, wash their board off after a surf, use a board bag, comb their wax, scratch their balls, have a wank before a surf like revultion, have dread locks, be bald, has a yard, mows their lawn, is really f'king stupid and can't read posts correctly, is a sh!t stirring little kiddy fiddler, hates everyone, want to pull a pose together and bash people, has a blatent disregard for the law or simply doesn't give a flying f'ck about what they do" ... and hopefully then no one on RS will have they little feelings hurt ... :roll:

Coops@DY wrote:These kids wouldnt have known any better.
They'll grow up. .
KIDS ... the youngest bloke I saw was at least 18 and the guy who I spoke to who seemd to be the leader because he was the one who started chasing the bloke first with a shovel was in his late 20's at least ...

and for those who want to defend these law breakers thinking that the law they were breaking was about opening a lagoon ... don't ever try calling me agro, becasue you are supporting a pack of young men who attack people with shovels ... a pretty f'king violent and illegal action to my knowledge ... :idea:
Surfin Turf wrote:I have written a statement and emailed to the police outlining what I saw this morning making particular note of how the pack threatened people with shovels …
do I really sound like someone who is trying to rally a vigilante group to hunt down trench digging boogey riders to inflict my wrath ... :roll: get over yourself ... :idea:

revultion ... you're 20 and you carry on like 2 year old ... you should stick to wanking , it's the most productive thing you have to offer society ...

Davros wrote:It looked like the former Berlin Wall by 10.30 am. All the little kids had decided to dig it deeper and build the walls up..
Davros ... I was wondering if they were back there again today for another go ... do you know ... :?:

I didn't go to LONGY (Disclaimer: Longy is a generic shortening of the name Longreef) this morning ... I was too scared of starting the mother of all wars between us and them and plunging the northern beaches into a catostphic hell of bloodshed, so I thought I'd better go to another beach ... :idea:

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 am

As a side note - why would you let the ocean into a lagoon in the first place??
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:29 am

revultion ... you're 20 and you carry on like 2 year old
:| Look who's talking. And you had 30+ years on me...

Look at the thread title you created before you play fucking surf craft humanitarian you nonce.

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 am

Surfin Turf wrote:personally I couldn't care less if they were surfers, boogers or professional wankers like revultion ... what f'king difference does any of that make ... :?: :|
It obviously makes a difference to you. Im not defending the bastards, but going from your previous posts, you have a pre-existing hatred for "lidders". Which seems below you, considering your age.
------------
BA (on Realsurf) wrote: It's the wild west with a bit more homo-eroticism.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 am

Revolution wrote:Look who's talking. And you had 30+ years on me...
it's not the years that make the difference ... it's possessing a brain ... isn't it wank time for you anyway ... :idea:
Coops@DY wrote:
Surfin Turf wrote:personally I couldn't care less if they were surfers, boogers or professional wankers like revultion ... what f'king difference does any of that make ... :?: :|
It obviously makes a difference to you. Im not defending the bastards, but going from your previous posts, you have a pre-existing hatred for "lidders". Which seems below you, considering your age.
bullsh!t Coops ... you always hide behind that line when it comes to me ... the fact of the matter is that you and revultion and others see the words "surfin turf" and "boogey boarder" together and immediately put your blinkers on and start with your twisted bullsh!t accusations :idea: ... I have said stuff about every type of surfer on RS plenty of times including regular surfers but the common theme has always been their poor behaviour as a person , not what they ride ... so go look up my threads and tell me otherwise because there is plenty of balance in my posts ... by the way , how many times have I raided the body boarders section to stir up trouble or start a prevocative thread .... never, I have posted in bodyboarders once and it was legitimate and had to do with skateboarding ... so compare that record with the rest of RS and then go stick you attitude ... you are the one with the predisposition for an us and them mentality ... how the f'k would you know what I'm like anyway, I don't surf with boogers and I plan my surfing around avoiding surfing with anyone at all ... :idea:

remember ... I was the bloke walking down the beach for a quiet surf minding my own business ... the pack of 12 - 15, 18 - 29 year old blokes carrying boogie boards and shovels were the ones violently threatening people with physical harm ... I just wrote an account of what I wittnessed and expressed my thoughts on what type of people I thought they were ... the name of the thread represents those views, being that anyone who behaves in such a cowardly manner deserves to be called a little girl, and the two other facts that they carried boogey boards and were in the process of committing an act of environment vandalism ... so what's the issue ... :?:

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:58 am

Surfin Turf wrote: ... you are the one with the predisposition for an us and them mentality
:lol: Couldnt be more wrong. They're my 2 fav sports. Pretty much the same sport to me.

Yes these bastards were in the wrong but the main issue is what they were doing.
------------

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:04 pm

^^^^^
backpeddle.JPG

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:05 pm

------------

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:07 pm

^^^^^

you, you ... friend of revolution .... :shock:

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:07 pm

some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

matt...
charger

Post by matt... » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:08 pm

i'm still with you on this one SURFIN'TURF.

if everyone ignores the spoilt little brats with too much time on their hands, the problem will still occur and they will grow up beleiving they can alter public property whenever they feel like it, with no regard for anyone else in the community.
it is OK for people to voice their support for condemnation of acts of vandalism on the environment - just no violence. they called the authorities, they weren't violent and they even volunteered to restore the sand. they are protecting their community.

the sooner REV grows some pubic hair he may realise this.
nature is a language. can't you read?
if you spend your life looking behind you, you don't see what's up front...

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 pm

You bloody err... friend of buffalo grass!
------------

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:16 pm

matt... wrote:if everyone ignores the spoilt little brats with too much time on their hands, the problem will still occur and they will grow up beleiving they can alter public property whenever they feel like it, with no regard for anyone else in the community..
matt ... you just described Mona Vale ... :| ... at the risk of sounding like an old fart 30+ years older than RS's resident wanker ... I agree based on the evidence ... :idea:

Hatchman wrote:
peace-pipe-10t.jpg
no thanks Hatchman ... that was what caused all the problems and made me like this in the first place ... :wink: