Surfboard Sales

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Surfboards-Australia

Surfboard Sales

Post by Surfboards-Australia » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm

G'day,

My names Alex and I am the owner of the site Surfboards-Australia.com, where we are aiming to gather as many Aussie shapers as we can and list on them on the site where we will sell their surfboards.
This isnt just a listing of a whole bunch of shapers around the country, but actually a marketplace for boards where you can click and buy a surfboard. The boards then get sent straight from the shaper, cutting the cost of shipping and mark-up's!
We're only small at the moment but we have recieved good feedback from the surfing community and already have 2 shapers signed and the rest really keen!
Tell me what your thoughts are and if you yourself would use the site. If any shapers are keen they can contact me at [email protected] for a formal proposal of the business opportunity.

Cheers, Alex. :D

puurri
Owl status

Re: Surfboard Sales

Post by puurri » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:02 pm

^ does buffles qualify? :lol:

dUg
barnacle
Location: sitting in my car waiting for someone else to paddle out first

Post by dUg » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Alex, is this anything to do with surfboardsdirect.com.au? I know that was on the market and I heard just last week someone bought it.

Surfboards-Australia

Post by Surfboards-Australia » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:50 pm

dUg wrote:Alex, is this anything to do with surfboardsdirect.com.au? I know that was on the market and I heard just last week someone bought it.
No, the surfboards I will be selling will come directly from SHAPERS not directly from a warehouse! AND it doesnt matter how small or how big a shaper you are, the only criteria are that your boards are made here in Aus and that your not scared of a whole heap of extra orders coming in.
Also I wont be offering free shipping. When 'free' shipping is offered, its usually added on to the sale price anyway OR it is only offered to VIC, NSW and QLD.

Cheers!

Alex, Surfboards-Australia.

longbum
Local

Post by longbum » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:44 pm

No fckn markup on boards anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:56 pm

longbum wrote:No darn markup on boards anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

sorry if you thought otherwise but you can't just pop back in un-noticed without a brief "how you goin" update ... :idea:

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Surfin Turf wrote:
longbum wrote:No darn markup on boards anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

sorry if you thought otherwise but you can't just pop back in un-noticed without a brief "how you goin" update ... :idea:
Yep. What they said.^^^^
We've got long memories. Good to hear from you.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

longbum
Local

Post by longbum » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:10 pm

meh.....thought i could ?