Lack of Posts

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Fun9RY

Lack of Posts

Post by Fun9RY » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:52 pm

Whats with the lack of posts guys!!

Boss isnt here today and I have free reign of the net and its the one day everyone decides not to post :(

Come on people I'm bored, whats the best practical joke any of you have participated in / played on anyone else?
Was it malicious?
You get in shite?

stretch
regular

Post by stretch » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:06 pm

they are both oldies but goodies....

1. hang a good solid shit (no slops permitted for this prank). empty out half the contents of a mayo jar. insert your shit. refill mayo back into jar. cover shit ensuring that you cannot see it through the mess of mayo. re-apply lid and put back in fridge. Wait for screams and re-enter kitchen to see housemate spoon a huge chunk of mayo covered shit onto their chicken sambo !...oldie but timeless.

2. similar to above prank, but empty contents of a chocolate cake. fill chocy cake up with dog shite / human shite / or dog food...whatever takes your fancy. put lid back on cake with its new tasty contents. redo icing on cake and put in fridge so that the contents solidify. wait again for un suspecting victim....this one works especially well if you live in a house full of stoners.....worked a treat for me ! 11.30 at night, "stoner A" leaves couch after punching a bakers doz....eyes half closed spots freshly "baked" cake.....gets into it ....only to realise 2 bites in that it dont quite taste like chocy cake..."stoner B rolls on floor in absolute agony from cacken too hard"....farken brilliant!

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:11 pm

Farg me stretch. Remind me not to hang out with you. :shock:

Fun9RY

Post by Fun9RY » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:13 pm

hehehehe

Thats gold.

When I was at schoolies with a couple of mates, the day before we left, I got the digital camera, and video taped one of me mates stickin another mates toothbrush up his a$$.

On the way home (road trip) we stopped and showed him the recording. He got out of the car (1 hour out of kempsey) and started throwing up. We drove off and he started walking. Picked him up an hour later when we came back to find him.

Was so gold and he never cleans his teeth when were on a trip lol

stuey

Post by stuey » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:17 pm

Yar mate musta spoke a loada crap for ages.
Lately the post count has been down. C'mon bumba loo loo.
And funry mate take some o that responsibility yaself! Its liek fishin mate, ya need sumptin tantalisin ta attract ta punters.

stretch
regular

Post by stretch » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:18 pm

nice... feacal pranks are always golden....golden BROWn that is

bumbaclot
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bumbaclot » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:21 pm

sorry crew....real busy today after avin a sickie yesterday due to a night in Mens Gallery and spunkin far too much $$$$$$ :roll:
I've got two bad habits, smoking and masturbation.
I'm a twenty a day man and I smoke like a farkin chimney.

"Stay happy and you'll be perfectly fine"... Jack Norris