Non Cookin thread!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

stuey

Non Cookin thread!

Post by stuey » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:57 pm

Right,
I'm sick o these arse wipin woofterz dat reckon day have ta cook ta get a root(cos they are so lame in every other aspect o their lives!).
How many o you blokes are basic fellas like me? Or do yaz all have a herb rack in yar undiez instead o yar schlong?

stretch
regular

Post by stretch » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:06 pm

the only cookin im a fan of is makin bacon with the ladies...

TC

Post by TC » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:07 pm

Good call Stuey. In fact mate I;m more like you - I like to knit, grow roses, wax me bikini line and do me nails of an evening...

stuey

Post by stuey » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:08 pm

OInk!! Dats 'grub' y enuff for me.

TC

Post by TC » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:08 pm

oh yeah... an wear me undies on ma head!@

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:10 pm

I don't see what the big deal is about cookin', we been doin it since we got fire, why is it so highly regarded by some people? I cook because my missus is hopeless at it...at the end of the day you heat food up and you eat it, and some jackasses are givin the royalty treatment cause they added a fancy vegetable! wotaloadocrap...

Bangers 'N' Mash for me please!

TC

Post by TC » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:11 pm

See wot happens stuey when ya try and start a non-cookin thred!!!!!

countrybumkin
Grommet

Post by countrybumkin » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:20 pm

hear hear! a bloke shuld eat at the pub only. missus can get by on a gobful of jiz and whatever cans are in the cupoard.

Hedgehog
Local

Post by Hedgehog » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm

countrybumkin wrote:missus can get by on a gobful of jiz and whatever cans are in the cupoard.
That, my friend, is a cracker!!! :D

I don't cook often, when I do, it's usually out of a packet. Too easy to buy a stir fry in a pack these days, why make yar own?
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

stuey

Post by stuey » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:26 pm

Yeeehhaaa pumkin!!! Dat was a cack! And strike me pink, I actually agree with wrongboreder!

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:04 pm

countrybumkin wrote:hear hear! a bloke shuld eat at the pub only. missus can get by on a gobful of jiz and whatever cans are in the cupoard.
One of the funniest quotes on this site. Pissed meself bumkin. :D

caspa

Post by caspa » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:25 pm

I was gonna leave this one alone but that quote from bumpkin boy was just too funny.

I don't get it tho -- WHY is Stuey so opposed to cooking?
On one hand he's advocating healthy eating and on the other he screams takeaway - just coz he can get tofu (read curdled jizz) out of every vending machine in Japan :)

And how many women would you trust to cook yer steak JUST SO - enough to stop it from running away

Nudnik

Post by Nudnik » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:50 pm

I wonder who it waz that called me a FAT BASTARD the other thread and mentioned to me that HE cooks for himself every night and who dreams of being on the Ultimate Japanese Cooking Show THE IRON CHEF?????? :twisted:

Go on mate! I know ya just wanna leave one of ya special recipes on dat other cooking thread!!! WAHAHAHAHA! :twisted: :twisted:

damn gotta go. being stalked! :evil: Kowaiiiii

stuey

Post by stuey » Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:44 pm

Lemme get a few tings syraight! Had a few plinks diz arv. Now, Im gonna get dat steaky poo cooked by meself no matter what, but I don't dribble ferbs and prices all over da bugger. Just lay hm down gently in da pan and burn his fargin ass orfff. Tro a bit o peepperre on da bugger while heez in dere and if I spill some o me beer on im, well dats alright wiv me cos I'ii get it back when I eat im.
You blokez-who tink yar blokes-ya man bag carrying lipstick on yar bumhole goons- who wimp up to women with yar oooh la la let me do da role reversal, lemme cook for ya and you mow da lawnz and repair da house just ta get a looT!! ya make me sick. Next ya'll be wantin ta vaccuum da house or wash da dishes even. U GUYS ARE# OWNED! If yar blokes dat is.

caspa

Post by caspa » Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:02 pm

Stuey,

Look at you buddy .. putting on the tough act ... talking big and loud
puffing your chest and standing on your tippytoes and calling eferyone a woofter.
Geez you look tough - we're all scared aren't we guys??? :)
Now shut up, put that apron on, get back in the kitchen and cook my dinner you man ho you.

ROFLMAO

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

stuey

Post by stuey » Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:32 pm

Ok Caz, it will be ready in 2 mins. Help yaself after ya hear the bell ring.

Chonie

Post by Chonie » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:18 pm

Glad some of these fellas can cook cuz im hopeless at it. Not interested more like it. So that crosses the kitchen out...

DaKic
Grommet

Post by DaKic » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:19 pm

I'm good at pizzas but too often I'm hidin' d salami :P