6 finner...

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

diggerdickson
barnacle

Re: 6 finner...

Post by diggerdickson » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:53 pm

hey pridmore, have you had the board out in any of this swell that is meant to be coming yet, if so, how did it go
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

pridmore
Owl status

Re: 6 finner...NOW 4 SALE...CHEAP

Post by pridmore » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:54 am

Time to sell the 6'er so if anyone is interested, please let me know coz I am letting her go for a great price. I want her to go to a good home, where someone will use her and play around with fins and maybe even give me more feedback. She goes great as a quad also , so it is not as if she has to be ridden as a 6'er only..She is 6' 1 1/2" x 19 1/4" x 2 7/16" , still in great condition, only some depressions on the back foot area ( may even throw in a tail pad for right buyer at right price ), also can do deal with or without fins.....I am selling her coz I surfed 'The Swinger' the other day and it has become the new design I am playing with ATM but definitely doing MORE 6'ers in the near future ( probably when this one sells unless my creative/ inquisitive side hijacks me and I do a dimple bottom or fireball or bonzer or drifter or a ... :roll: ) anyway, hope someone who wants an alternative shape in their quiver might take her off my hands and be very cool to continue the feedback if possible.....

I will pick up from here when I begin shaping the 6'er take 2..... 8)

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Your opinion counts for nuthing until you put your shapes and stuff out there for all to see and comment....but thanks for the laughs...

eMpowered
Local

Post by eMpowered » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:53 am

Easy Pride's, Been there. Done That

Experience.

M

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 am

to you guys who have contacted me about buying the 6'er, just do it via PM as I am no longer watching this topic ....cheers

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 am

yay!

an internet warrior!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm

SOLD to a happy customer.... 8)

Trumpeter

Post by Trumpeter » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:31 pm

has there been another one?

or was the first one actually just a heap of poo?

honesty please 8)
Surfboards are our passion at Global Surf Industries.
Global Surf Industries has a company mantra "Life is better when you surf®".

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 pm

it went well but I was so into getting the quads right and fine tuning them, that the 6'er got put on the back burner...I had alot of interest from customers about quads and I really enjoyed riding them so I got right ( and still am ) into the quads....the 6'er has potential for sure and so does a 5 finner but cant trial everything coz its expensive stuff for me....have been on many design tangents since then, will make another one one day....had one guy send me an e-mail saying if I make any more boards wih 6 fins, I'll owe him royalties...maybe my placement, templates, toe in, cants were different ???? he is the opposite of McKee and SA, who let anyone use their fin designs and placement...