Don at large.

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

TMC
Harry the Hat

Re: Don at large.

Post by TMC » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:02 pm

nuffink ngo wrote:What sort of egotistical wanker would give a surf report from another continent?
The same egotistical wanker who lets you post on this site.

Suck a D*ck, Sh*tforbrains.
Coops@DY wrote:Tangents is a members only, wild west style frontier. People have lost their minds, cried, threatened to kill other members in here Its great!

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:14 pm

:idea: the last time I looked the internet was available internationally .... and correct me if I'm wrong .... but doesn't that mean anyone from anywhere in the world can view RS ... :?

plus Don shouted big time and the Christmas get together :D ... so suck two dicks :twisted:

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Leave Don alone dipshit. Go form a human shield around a cow or something else more useful with your time.
offshore1 wrote:^^^I don't think anyone really cares [about boogie boarders] anymore Dae.
\none left on the forum.

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 pm

nuffink ngo wrote:
nuffink ngo wrote:What sort of egotistical wanker would give a surf report from another continent?
Had to avoid the crud as he's wallowed in the break/impact zone numerous times
My he has a nice blue tin roof on his now vacant house.
If you knew the answer to your question whay ask it in the first place? To try and degrade the character of a genuinely nice guy?

You come across as an absolute axe wound, and as sturfin mentioned don shouted big time, so may I suggest you take your axe and grind it elsewhere.
Coops@DY wrote:Tangents is a members only, wild west style frontier. People have lost their minds, cried, threatened to kill other members in here Its great!

purple pyramids
barnacle

Post by purple pyramids » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:34 pm

lucky fellow, popping over to rincon and area regularly.

LONGINUS
barnacle

Post by LONGINUS » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:50 am

You win at the internetz.

Doesent matter whether you are sitting at a computer screen in North Sydney or on Blues Point Road where our friends at Swellnet and Coastalwatch reside, you are still sitting at a computer and conditions are still best suited to a GSI - NSP 7'2" Funboard Betty

But hey, I think you knew all of this already didnt you :wink:
salty wrote:Surfing Atlas WTF? ...I have to pay a sign-up fee in order to expose to the masses, pictures of and directions to my favorite breaks! http://www.surfingatlas.com

Da Duke
regular

Post by Da Duke » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:46 pm

January is not even over yet and already we have a serious contender for the 2009 Putz Post Of The Year Award.
First prize should be a public self-inflicted uppercut.

Actually make that all nominees should do that, first prize wins a date with Princess Bradley B Ruff.

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:38 pm

First Murph and now Don! What's going on with this guy? Shame on you nuffink ngo.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:08 pm

The question is-Is it less accurate for being long distance?
If the answer is no then Don's just raised the bar for the local sooth sayers.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

nu boy
regular

Post by nu boy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Surf reports have been done by ghost writers on and off for ever.Now with this fancy new internet bizzo you dont even have to ring your mates at 5.00am and get em out of a nice warm bed :shock: because you already know the surfs PUMPING and you know how much they need there sleep. :wink:

Larry
barnacle

Post by Larry » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Don Norris is a gentle and good man, this site has cost him more than money - posters here come and go, but he has remained steadfast and altruistic.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:52 pm

I can't believe this crap.
Don owns the site.
He's like the editor of a magazine; entitled to have his say on a range of issues.
I for one, enjoy his contributions, wherever they are written.
And I must say, I'm amazed he doesn't stick his two cents worth in to the forums more often.
Anyway, ignore the idiot knockers, Don and keep up the good work.

Butts

Post by Butts » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Larry wrote:Don Norris is a gentle and good man, this site has cost him more than money - posters here come and go, but he has remained steadfast and altruistic.
Amen to that Larry.
All these drawings about dinosaurs… Why can’t we have photos?

eMpowered
Local

Post by eMpowered » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 am

O.k champ.. You are now the King. All Hail nuffink ngo.

Quote - “Stay happy and you'll be perfectly fine” - Jack Norris.

Who's that champ???? Oh yeah, That's Don's young son Quoted not far from when he died.

Loser comes to mind when I think about your research about Realsurf, Or are you just one of our Bogan Aussie Surfers who just has no awareness whats so ever?

I bet you are one of those guy's who only get's out on a shortboard no matter what the condition's and attempt's to throw a punt constantly. (Notice I said "Attempt"). Only to be lucky enough to 'Perform" (And I use the word loosely) one of those "no wave left so I'll do an ollie n look cool things"?

This is part of the reason I stept off our forum's.

But mate, Wake up. Don started Realsurf, Obviously way before you got a nut off dickhead.

How old are you mate?

quote="eMpowered"]Dear Don and Family
I don't know what to type - I am filled with sadness and tears.
God bless you and may you know that many of us out there in the Realsurf world are there in any way to support you.
I wish I was able to come to Long Reef today and be there with you, but like many others live far away. But may I say that if I were I would hold you in my arms and cry with you.
You are our voice, and have been so for 6 years now, Many more people than you could ever imagine are out there in love, sadness, empathy and support for you and your family in prayer and thought.
Words will not provide, but may our love shine through,
The Richmond Family[/quote]

This was my message to Don in 2004, What was your's yer fukern dooly.

Airfare's are cheap at the moment. Hey, How about you come with me to Hawaii (I'll be happy to pay for your Airfare) and we will stay at a mate's house..... Perhap's we could stay at my mate Eddie Rothman's house He would love champ's like you.

Kid's today - Learn to flow, Stop, N Watch. Stop and Listen. Shut the fuck up cause guess what, You ain't cool, Especially in those tight chick's jeans. Stop and watch your elder's, You might just learn yourself something more than what an "mdma Cap" will learn youse.

Welcome to Trailerpark Aus. Caps? Ha. Stop. HammerTime.

M
Last edited by eMpowered on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

eMpowered
Local

Post by eMpowered » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:26 am

Thank's master, But I still remember "Back in the day's"

I will never forget when Jack died.

And even though i'm what you might call middle aged. l be more than happy to back up someone like Don and Shari, Even if it involve's a "four b Two"

M

willie
barnacle

Post by willie » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:54 am

how bout this thread be closed?
theres nothing to be gained from it.
idiots will be idiots.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:45 am

nuffink ngo wrote:Had to avoid the crud as he's wallowed in the break/impact zone numerous times
My he has a nice blue tin roof on his now vacant house.
so now we know what area you are from 'nuffink known' I will ensure my nose and fins are kept razor sharp in case I happen to come across you wallowing in the impact zone ... I tend not to avoid the "crud"... just avoid the good blokes like DN ...

you actually sound like the type of bloke I winge about in my ramblings about knobheads in the surf ... :idea:

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:28 am

willie wrote:how bout this thread be closed?
theres nothing to be gained from it.
idiots will be idiots.
I second.

lock it up