Vego Surfers

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

yomutha
Grommet

Re: Vego Surfers

Post by yomutha » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Chillin wrote:Are you vegos actually closet vegos, as in, will eat eggs and fish etc, or the full vegan plant eating variety?
I'm ovo-vegetarian, meaning I only eat eggs... And I only eat eggs because I've got me own chickens in the backyard that lay em.

Don't eat dairy, cows that are overmilked have a lifespan of about 3 years, when they usually live around 20 years... And since they would be used as meat after the 3 years since they're still young, me being a dairy vegetarian wouldn't do much.

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Are you saying that abbatoir workers don't eat meat?[/quote]

Are you saying that 'young children' work in abbattoirs?

Maccas never show pictures of the actual live animals.

And Lions don't have factory farms, they kill their own meat and only eat what they need.

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Is Cheyne Horan still vego?

Chillin
charger

Post by Chillin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:29 pm

yomutha wrote:
Chillin wrote:Are you vegos actually closet vegos, as in, will eat eggs and fish etc, or the full vegan plant eating variety?
I'm ovo-vegetarian, meaning I only eat eggs... And I only eat eggs because I've got me own chickens in the backyard that lay em.

Don't eat dairy, cows that are overmilked have a lifespan of about 3 years, when they usually live around 20 years... And since they would be used as meat after the 3 years since they're still young, me being a dairy vegetarian wouldn't do much.
Next time you go out in the yard and see your poor captive birds, i want you to explain to them that you are sorry for eating their babys. Expalin how you get them to lay eggs just so you can eat em. Do you use laying pellets or does yur rooster spand half his time shaggin em for no result? How to you over milk a cow, surely once they are empty, they are empty.
Your opinion is worth as much as it costs.

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 pm

yomutha wrote:

so lets hear from the iced vovolactarians. (Splitters!)

yomutha
Grommet

Post by yomutha » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Chillin wrote:
yomutha wrote:

Next time you go out in the yard and see your poor captive birds, i want you to explain to them that you are sorry for eating their babys. Expalin how you get them to lay eggs just so you can eat em. Do you use laying pellets or does yur rooster spand half his time shaggin em for no result? How to you over milk a cow, surely once they are empty, they are empty.
I tell em they don't have to lay eggs... They don't listen :lol:

There's no roosters, so I'm pretty sure all the eggs they're laying are unfertilized. How do you overmilk a cow? Take a guess.

I'm also pretty sure they'd be screwed if they weren't captive. The only places that chickens are wild are in India and Indonesia, and they aren't healthy at all...
My chickens are happy, the scratch around my backyard all day and sleep in their cage at night.

Slobadan Madicubich
Harry the Hat

Post by Slobadan Madicubich » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Do Vegos drink coffee that's had the bean shat out by a Civet

Hatchnam
Duke Status

Post by Hatchnam » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Great thread bump there Slobbadick
Sniff wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:39 am