So, how was your weekend ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm

One of you idiots mentions "lingerie" and sure enough, Google Ads goes off and starts browsing up Indonesian Cupid websites and datemakers.

Can't we get back to kk and buffy punching on for chrissake.

AlbyAl
regular

Post by AlbyAl » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:24 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:One of you idiots mentions "lingerie" and sure enough, Google Ads goes off and starts browsing up Indonesian Cupid websites and datemakers.
Datemakers?

I think that's for Bumfluff in the other thread, surely. Get rid of that unsightly stuff.... I ought to know - it's reeeally uncomfortable when it catches on this frou-frou G-stringy thing I'm in.

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:32 pm

two weekends ago i wrote on a postcard and sent it to a friend whom i last met in saint petersburg in 1996. we've corresponded sporadically by mail since then, but these days i haven't the patience for letters and so i wrote my email address on the postcard and asked him to send me an email. i started waiting for his reply as soon as i started walking home from the post office on the corner, and i'm still waiting now.

AlbyAl
regular

Post by AlbyAl » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Lucky Al wrote:two weekends ago i wrote on a postcard and sent it to a friend whom i last met in saint petersburg in 1996. we've corresponded sporadically by mail since then, but these days i haven't the patience for letters and so i wrote my email address on the postcard and asked him to send me an email. i started waiting for his reply as soon as i started walking home from the post office on the corner, and i'm still waiting now.
Well, he who waits for email, may as well mail, lest he wait for mate who ail.

Gibbs
Grommet

Post by Gibbs » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Chamberess wrote:Red lingerie :roll:

Well my life just took a whole new direction in the past week. After 4 years of being commitment phobic I am now officially in a relationship :shock: (The commitment phobic in me has been tamed)
Chamberess...is this you?

Your posts have bunny-boiler written all over them :shock:

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:22 pm

I’m confused
When a race horse breaks its leg we put a bullet in its head.

A few years back we used to give psychologically challenged people shock therapy (Chelmsford).

A few years further back we used to bleed heretics…in order to purge them of the devil. (A practise, I believe is still prevalent in certain suburbs of Adelaide).

So why cant we just shoot Buffoon Brad and put him out of his misery?

Why is life so confusing ?????
:roll:

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:15 am

kreepykrawly wrote:Why is life so confusing ?????:roll:
Because you dont know whether you are gay or straight?

Because you think you are some sort of war hero when you (and we) know you are not.

Because you think you are an aggressive and intimidating surfer when (video proof) shows the opposite.

Because you did a basic Arts degree at Macquarie Uni and think you are fully fledged psychologist/intellectual.

Because you really need people to like and admire you even on this cyber site which lets face it is pretty anonymous unless one attends the bbqs (I dont go because I'm afraid puurri will hijack my Aston) yet you make out you're the soldier of future loner who travels around the world like some sort of rugged Clint Eastwood character.

Because you boast and show off when in most cases you dont actually need to because I'm afraid most people on here do actually like you.I even do at times. Very rarely lately tho.

Because you are terribly insecure.................what really happened all those years ago Kreepy? Come on tell us.........we are all here to help.

Need I go on? No....because you and your sad life is pretty boring.....but I had five mins to waste.

Have a good weekend Kreepster.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:19 am

dinosaur wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote: I come up to Mona vale wherever the fcuk you live and take you and all your h.o.m.o mates and brothers on alone and go down in a blaze of glory. That would be much more preferable.
is anyone else's gaydar going haywire?
Are you good-looking Dinosaur?

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:46 am

Buff_Brad wrote:
kreepykrawly wrote:Why is life so confusing ?????:roll:
unless one attends the bbqs (I dont go because I'm afraid puurri will hijack my Aston)

chortle, chortle. Nah the Ducati and an old timber sailboat does it for me.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:44 pm

Some of us slaughter whales in the name of science.(science of eating whale).

Some South American Indians have sold off their jungle paradise to loggers and mining companies for a jar full of loose change and a coupla bags of empty promises.(aaaaaah ...and a few spots all over the body resulting in death)

...and some of our African brothers are been tortured and killed for daring to vote against tyranny.

So why can’t we just shoot Buffoon Brad?

Why is life so confusing!
Last edited by kreepykrawly on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:49 pm

I thought KK did attend a BBQ :?

My weekend so far = avg.

Started at 12am friday in a shit hole called mona vale hotel filled with a bunch of fuckwits. I leave early as its a fucken shit hole and i never intend of going back (which i also swore to myself last time i went). Then begins the 4 hour wait for a taxi, a bus, fucken anything that will get me out of that shithole suburb. Nope. Stuck till 4am before i get home.

Slept all yesterday, woke up intending to go to RSL but was to lazy. Watched footy.

Today surfed all day, sport was called off.

Now ... bored = geeking it on the net.

stoive
barnacle

Post by stoive » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:35 pm

The weekend isn't over yet.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:38 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:Some of us slaughter whales in the name of science.(science of eating whale).

Some South American Indians have sold off their jungle paradise to loggers and mining companies for jar full of lose change and a coupla bags of empty promises.(aaaaaah ...and a few spots all over the body resulting in death)

...and some of our African brothers are been tortured and killed for daring to vote against tyranny.

So why can’t we just shoot Buffoon Brad?

Why is life so confusing!
Some of us try so hard to impress others (most whom are totally anonymous) to make themselves feel bigger..........

Reminds me of a jingle from the special k days.

"OH MY NAME IS KREEPY AND I'M HUNG LIKE A MOSQUITEE.
I'M KREEPY KREEPY..... DINO SUCKS MY MEATIE"

Fcuk pretty good surf today hey fellas.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 am

We used to shoot army deserters. (This is, in fact, a practice that is still mandatory in most 3rd world armies around the world).

We used to shoot “savages” for not conforming to “our” religion. (I have a gut instinct this is also still practiced in certain countries)

We used to shoot people for trying to protect their families, homes and land. (On after thought …this is also still a compulsory “extra mural activity” for most military run dictatorships.)

We used to shoot people for daring to look different then us. (This, I also believe, is still practiced on an ad hoc basis….>>It’s, our way of re-acting to Gods little mistakes)

Humans are basically cr-p…so why can’t I also be cr-p?

So with this ..I ask thee….

Why can’t we just shoot Buffoon Brad?

Why is life so confusing?

bc
charger

Post by bc » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:28 am

kreepykrawly wrote: Why can’t we just shoot Buffoon Brad?
You can, but you then put yourself in a position where anyone that doesn't like you can do the same.
Its all fine if you're at the top of the food chain, ie dropping in on the clueless and the incompetent, but in most other spheres, there will eventually be a revolt.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:58 am

kreepykrawly wrote:
Humans are basically cr-p…so why can’t I also be cr-p?

Why is life so confusing?

Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil

www.coreynahman.com/antidepressantdrugsdatabase.htm

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Thanks BC for clearing that all up > I didn’t realize my thinking was so convoluted.

I really wouldn’t want another French style revolution. I’ve kinda gotten attached to my head being on my shoulders.
..or worse…. we could have a “Mugabe” style revolution where one regime is replaced by something far more terrifying. I could have these Baffoonsters torturing me for not supporting them.

You’ve just gotta make a decision.

Do you accept your roll in society and live a fairly decent life or do you take a chance and side with these Baffoon revolutionists and live a life in abject misery. A life of seedy clubs filled with gesticulating hairdresser types and hemroid sufferers.

Do you think perhaps I could just shoot him in the leg or the arm?

Still slightly confused.!

bc
charger

Post by bc » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:13 pm

kreepykrawly wrote: Do you think perhaps I could just shoot him in the leg or the arm?
-put yourself in a position of authority, and say its for the greater good.