TRIPLE X WETSUITS

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

a7xjlee

TRIPLE X WETSUITS

Post by a7xjlee » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:16 pm

i just got my new 2mm supa stretch gbs steamer today for winter its got titanium lined inside and i took it out this arvo for a test try it kept me so warm i went red in the face and had to splash water in my face to cool me down its by far the wamrest wetty ever and its going to keep me warm this winter!

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Re: TRIPLE X WETSUITS

Post by Buff_Brad » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:58 pm

a7xjlee wrote:i just got my new 2mm supa stretch gbs steamer today for winter its got titanium lined inside and i took it out this arvo for a test try it kept me so warm i went red in the face and had to splash water in my face to cool me down its by far the wamrest wetty ever and its going to keep me warm this winter!
With a thread title like that "triple X" you had me going a7xjlee butt sorry mate your post is almost as boring as watching Keith Urban.

a7xjlee

Post by a7xjlee » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:01 am

dinosaur wrote:
a7xjlee wrote:i just got my new 2mm supa stretch gbs steamer today for winter its got titanium lined inside and i took it out this arvo for a test try it kept me so warm i went red in the face and had to splash water in my face to cool me down its by far the wamrest wetty ever and its going to keep me warm this winter!
fcuk you very much viral marketing spaz. Oh and if you aren't paid to push XXX wetsuits and this is your idea of an interesting topic. I will fully respect the wishes of your family and friends and follow to a T the sign you probably carry around with you that says, "DO NOT RESUSCITATE" .
\

im not some kind of markerter *** im fuking 14 years old and i was just letting people know there pretty good fukin wetsuits... jesus shyd have posted this in bodyboarders only so i didnt get a bunch of he man surfers who ride the farm and think there top shit ***...

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:52 am

longbum
Local

Post by longbum » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 am

why the fck you wearing a steamer for anyway ?????

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:08 am

a7xjlee wrote: im not some kind of markerter *** im darn 14 years old and i was just letting people know there pretty good darn wetsuits... jesus shyd have posted this in bodyboarders only so i didnt get a bunch of he man surfers who ride the farm and think there top shit ***...
ya shyda postd it n furgin inglesh so peeps 'ud nO wada fug ya wers talkin bout

brenno05
Local

Post by brenno05 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:13 am

there shit, stick to rippy or oneil for a good suit

defoe

Post by defoe » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:03 am

WTF a7xjlee !!

The water's still so warm how can you make a judgement? I went out for a grovel in boardies, even if the air was nippy, and was still comfortable no probs. And also, one man's perfect wettie is another man's plastic raincoat.

Tills
Grommet

Post by Tills » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Maybe he's a mexican? :?: :idea:

bookster
barnacle

Post by bookster » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:44 pm

suprised you didn't show us what it looked like on:

I never get sick of that image... few issues there