some guy died in balgowlah

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

some guy died in balgowlah

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:07 pm

when the orning of a shop collapsed on him,
thoughts go out to the family
Last edited by g_u_m_b_y on Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nappy
Local

Post by Nappy » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:09 pm

Your such a gumby, I think you should take up ice skating.

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:40 pm

Nappy wrote:Your such a gumby, I think you should take up ice skating.
:roll:

Nappy
Local

Post by Nappy » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:55 pm

Why did you edit it thirty minutes later if your not a gumby?
You reek of gumbiasim, sorry my friend but its a harsh reality.

puurri
Owl status

the burbs

Post by puurri » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:57 pm

self defining prophecy.

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:02 pm

Nappy wrote:Why did you edit it thirty minutes later if your not a gumby?
You reek of gumbiasim, sorry my friend but its a harsh reality.
what are you on about.
why would you bait me in a thread like this.
do it somewhere else.

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 am

tweersent moi :!:

Nappy
Local

Post by Nappy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:24 pm

I wasnt baiting you, I was drunk, I was stating facts as ones does when intoxcicated....as I am now.

Sorry my rubber friend. Youve posted alot of gumby posts/threads since the "some dude pulled a reverse at dbah and claimed it" thread. This just capped it off. Personally I'd like to see a surf contest between you and salty :shock: ....... OK now Im just been blunt...got any more questions?

regular

Post by 8 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:05 pm

Humble my arse salty- you repeatedly post jive regarding your power gouges, the dumb ass tourists around your hood etc etc. Just about every post you put up centres on the salty one himself. We now know you work for a pokie machine company (rapist of the poor and ignorant- and i bet bottom dollar you are in sales earning a massive commision off them), live it up in bondi, cant wax a board to save yourself, voted green for the last 6 years, earn a 6 figure salary blah farkin blah

I reckon you should just call it quits, abandon your post count and come up with a new user ID. Now you know how it works maybe you wont put your foot in it so bad next time and get some R-E-S-E-P-T-C!! People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones mofo

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:22 pm

salty wrote:
Nappy wrote:I wasnt baiting you, I was drunk, I was stating facts as ones does when intoxcicated....as I am now.

Sorry my rubber friend. Youve posted alot of gumby posts/threads since the "some dude pulled a reverse at dbah and claimed it" thread. This just capped it off. Personally I'd like to see a surf contest between you and salty :shock: ....... OK now Im just been blunt...got any more questions?
One main difference between Gumby and me, is that I'll openly admit that I've made a lot of pretty stupid comments over the past couple of years. I can't take 'em back, so I wear 'em on my sleeve and get on with it.

Gumby is an unjustifiably, cocky little shit! Conversely, I would like to think that I'm quiet humble.... hence, my ability to openly admit I post some pretty dumb shit.
you seem like a waste of space to me.

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:27 pm

Nappy wrote:I wasnt baiting you, I was drunk, I was stating facts as ones does when intoxcicated....as I am now.

how is this stupid i was just rasing the issue.
people on here really need to get their fingers out of their dates and take their heads of the "chinrest" (merkin's word) of the hairy man next to them

Nappy
Local

Post by Nappy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:33 pm

Ok this has gone far enough...... Im sorry ok to both of ya...
Salty your indo thread was a good read,everyone posts here are worth reading, even Gumby's.

Gumby well, Ive appoligised. This thread never belong in "surf discussion" in the 1st place.. Condolence to the family..

If you want to continue our Gumby debate create a thread in "off topic" with a gumby poll.

Gluttony

Post by Gluttony » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:36 pm

Gentlemen,

Chill out. Go eat some ice cream.

Nappy
Local

Post by Nappy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:39 pm

Shut up and eat ya burgers ya fat prick.

Pheww thats better it was getting too rosey in here

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Post by mustkillmulloway » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:39 pm

Nappy wrote: a gumby poll.
gumby..poll...trying too resist....must not start thread....:lol:

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:00 pm

salty wrote:
g_u_m_b_y wrote:
salty wrote:

One main difference between Gumby and me, is that I'll openly admit that I've made a lot of pretty stupid comments over the past couple of years. I can't take 'em back, so I wear 'em on my sleeve and get on with it.

Gumby is an unjustifiably, cocky little shit! Conversely, I would like to think that I'm quiet humble.... hence, my ability to openly admit I post some pretty dumb shit.
you seem like a waste of space to me.
Gumby, please accept my apologies. Nappy got me hook, line and sinker!
hey!
this is an internet forum.
we are supposed to threaten to meet outside M.V retravision and say that we could wax our boards with each other (ringmaster).

:lol: :shock:

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:53 pm

wow im glad i came back to this thread :shock: :lol:

Ive learnt salty has an obsessive stalker (how the fark did he know half that shit, ive been on these forums for some 3 years and had no idea :shock: ), gumby has a good memory and nappy should keep his posts to the drunken section :lol:

for the record saltys alrite, never seen any posts like 8 sujested i dont think :? , gumby is alrite, gets baited alot and takes it alot even when he honestly is trying to mooch of good surfers for info. but fong :twisted: cant catch, cant bowl, he's god nothing for him, just a mean old man with a bag of lollies :shock: :shock: :wink:

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:18 am

Only just got on to this thread, but the three way death match was showing a bit of promise until it broke down into teary hugs & kisses.

What's happening here? Realsurf forums have never done this before. Hell, I doubt any internet forum has. I blame Kevin Rudd's election & the new Australian 'niceness' since the other weekend. I'm heading back to KK's latest thread.