Hi

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:03 pm

The Editor wrote:I have news for you Real Surfers. The viewer’s who do not post, way outnumber the posters. It’s like watching Guppies in a fish tank. We are all pointing and laughing.
All together in a dark room somewhere? Jeez! Invite me round, I want to join in your disturbingly intimate kaffeeklatsch!

I'm always up for a learning experience in the presence of my betters.

Macker/Editor, btw you have achieved the impossible: causing kk and specialk to agree on something. What a shame it's on the concept of violence.

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:12 pm

The Editor wrote:I have news for you Real Surfers. The viewer’s who do not post, way outnumber the posters. It’s like watching Guppies in a fish tank.
No it's like the loser "perimeter men" standing on the edge of the dance floor too scared and frightened to "jump in" and ask a girl to dance. Another appropriate analogy would be like the way you surf Editor Fuuckface.......afraid to take off on that wave that's just a little more critical.

Fly away little man. 8)

And Lateranus..... are you that stupid?.....you don't even know whether you are being abused or not? But we know don't we my little "olive branch" extending friend.......there was a bit of that in your childhood. Get some therapy ..... it will help with those horrible nightmares and allow you to maybe actually contribute in some meaningful way to society let alone the Realsurf forums.

Well it's about time for another surf I guess.

CHEERS!!!!!!

The Editor

Post by The Editor » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:43 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:
The Editor wrote:I have news for you Real Surfers. The viewer’s who do not post, way outnumber the posters. It’s like watching Guppies in a fish tank. We are all pointing and laughing.
All together in a dark room somewhere? Jeez! Invite me round, I want to join in your disturbingly intimate kaffeeklatsch!

I'm always up for a learning experience in the presence of my betters.

Macker/Editor, btw you have achieved the impossible: causing kk and specialk to agree on something. What a shame it's on the concept of violence.
:lol: I like your posts. You're my favourite character.

Oh and by the way "Rockin' Ron", when you screw Oldman, who is the receiver and who is the giver? Methinks you take it more often than not as you portray a subservient street dawg.

Hugs and kisses,
The Editor.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:13 pm

Oh dear 'special' k.
My outing of your chromosomal defects appears to have fired you up...you cast aspersions about my nether regions and then follow it up with allegations I was abused as a child! ( I think in the well known playground rule book this is known as the 'I know you are but what am I' defense....or was that the 'I have a grubby little mind' defense)
Calm down ok.
I think in future I'll stick to commenting in whether MR twinnies are better than any new fangled quad, etc.
Olives, anyone?
Merry Christamas!

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:14 pm

Now Ron the correct term is Butt Buddies. Shirt Lifters is also acceptable these days. Pillow Biters is pushing it.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:48 pm

H4CK3R wrote: But coming from the "Town Clown" really doesn't hold much credence does it.
As long as I know that you know that I know that you wouldn’t call me a town clown to my face then I’m one happy “Town clown”

But wait a minute……that wouldn’t make me a “Town clown” would it ?

Or is it just that you suffer from Coulrophobia ? Image

P.S dont try match wits with me
You will lose in the end
I NEVER give up !

Damage
Owl status

Post by Damage » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:50 pm

Thats it Oldman.

Write something thats funny or insightful or thoughtful provoking and you will get a response.

Joining the 'gang' could NOT be more straight forward.

Come on in.... the waters fine!

ps Its just like real life. :shock:

Butts

Post by Butts » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:20 pm

Shaunm wrote:Now Ron the correct term is Butt Buddies. Shirt Lifters is also acceptable these days. Pillow Biters is pushing it.
Shaunm, My NAME out of it please :evil: :P

H4CK3R
Grommet

Post by H4CK3R » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:35 pm

lateralus would you mind keeping your keyboard shut please!
You have neither spent the time to understand what a forum is, let alone understand the complex nature of Realsurf forums and its hiearchy.

Editor, I am slightly confused about your post. Not due to the number of posts you have,
but more aligned to the angle you are be driving at!
I don't believe you have any factual argument to back up your claim!
kreepykrawly wrote:P.S dont try match wits with me
You will lose in the end
I NEVER give up !
"Town clown" no one could ever be as witty and as funny as you.
Unfortunately for you I have never lost in life, so far, maybe you could be the first to bring me undone.
"Town Clown", to have Special_k agree with you warrants my posting.
Could you be of the same persuasion as Special_k?

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:36 pm

The Editor wrote:Oh and by the way "Rockin' Ron", when you screw Oldman, who is the receiver and who is the giver? Methinks you take it more often than not as you portray a subservient street dawg.
Ouch!

What a bitch slapping.

I'm so hurt I'm going to turn my computer off and go home.

And in future I may just watch from the sidelines and make snide remarks to the screen, and contribute NOTHING

you, you hurtful people.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:40 pm

Correct.
I do not pretend to understand what is going on here. But whatever it is, it causes nausea.
But as my teachers through life have learnt the hard way......please dont ever tell me to shut up :twisted:

H4CK3R
Grommet

Post by H4CK3R » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:52 pm

lateralus wrote:Correct.
I do not pretend to understand what is going on here. But whatever it is, it causes nausea.
But as my teachers through life have learnt the hard way......please dont ever tell me to shut up :twisted:
Laterus, your comments are not appreciated within this thread.
Your attempt to build your own post count up is unwarranted.
Please go and vomit somewhere else.

laterlus, shut the fuck up. I believe you have been told.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:07 pm

:|

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:01 pm

lateralus wrote:Correct.

Sounds like you a Graham (he self important fella) Mooney poster; an individual with unreconciled anger management issues. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back to therapy eh?

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:22 pm

H4CK3R wrote: "Town clown" no one could ever be as witty and as funny as you.
Unfortunately for you I have never lost in life
And with witty slam downs such as "town clown" we see why.

creased
Local

Post by creased » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:24 pm

lateralus thats the nicest nipple close up I've ever seen so far on your avatar, whch P.Toilet do you regularly hang at, let me know ill bring my dyna bit dril for glory holes
:o
PS I'v never seen your number, should I bring a permanent marker, I've got heaps!! :shock:

bood
Grommet

Post by bood » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:50 pm

this thread is like lord of the flies. a fun read, altho i swear more than one of you mob is doubling up and in the process venting a lot of very personal issues.
puuri, are you grinding an axe over there?

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:54 pm

:| :| :| :evil: :mrgreen: