DY Point Arvo 6/7/07

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

lovinglife
regular

Post by lovinglife » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:56 pm

really doesnt matter who you are Big Bogan, if you come to a forum talking the way you do ya can expect what you've gotten.....unles you're funny, which you're not.

Mrs Kreepy
Local

Post by Mrs Kreepy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:00 pm

i reckon big baz master is the ol' crackerjack fong, having personality issues between himself and mustkillanyfishicancatch.
the language and stupid overusage of full stops gives him away.

either that or the doorstop Nick Carrol.

Big Baz Master
Grommet

Post by Big Baz Master » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:01 pm

big bogan....you pulling all your big ones out of the hat arent yah.......i think that all the shit ive been gettin is totally unreasonble.....ive been trying to help you guys disapate all the ***,losers and nobodys off this site so we can get down to basics....though from what ive been witnessing you guys enjoy having people who have no idea taking as if they do.....so i think if it doesnt stop soon ill be forced to never comment here again....and this may be very sad for a lot of you

Mrs Kreepy
Local

Post by Mrs Kreepy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:08 pm

self centeredness, dumbar#e spelling ability, attempted hardcoreness on an internet forum, sounds fat.

im leaning towards Kreepy Krawley on this one actually.

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:38 pm

Mrs Kreepy wrote:self centeredness, dumbar#e spelling ability, attempted hardcoreness on an internet forum, sounds fat.

im leaning towards Kreepy Krawley on this one actually.
And who's the bridesmaid??

PDK
Grommet

Post by PDK » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:49 pm

Mrs Kreepy wrote:im leaning towards Kreepy Krawley on this one actually.
Agreed like Juan Hung Lo , Big Bazz Masterbater is definitely KK. Fcuk he must be bored.

Butts

Post by Butts » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:05 pm

PDK wrote:
Mrs Kreepy wrote:im leaning towards Kreepy Krawley on this one actually.
Agreed like Juan Hung Lo , Big Bazz Masterbater is definitely KK. Fcuk he must be bored.
Nup KK he isn't. :wink:

koby

d

Post by koby » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:41 pm

Big Baz Master- "ive been trying to help you guys disapate all the ***,losers and nobodys off this site so we can get down to basics....though from what ive been witnessing you guys enjoy having people who have no idea taking as if they do"

clearly we dont like having those people on this website, why else do u think every1 is making a massive fuss ova you. with a name like Big bazz master, wat are you 10?

Mrs Kreepy
Local

Re: d

Post by Mrs Kreepy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 pm

Big Baz Master wrote:big bogan....you pulling all your big ones out of the hat arent yah.......i think that all the shit ive been gettin is totally unreasonble.....ive been trying to help you guys disapate all the ***,losers and nobodys off this site so we can get down to basics....though from what ive been witnessing you guys enjoy having people who have no idea taking as if they do.....so i think if it doesnt stop soon ill be forced to never comment here again....and this may be very sad for a lot of you
koby wrote:Big Baz Master- "ive been trying to help you guys disapate all the ***,losers and nobodys off this site so we can get down to basics....though from what ive been witnessing you guys enjoy having people who have no idea taking as if they do"
clearly we dont like having those people on this website, why else do u think every1 is making a massive fuss ova you. with a name like Big bazz master, wat are you 10?

Having a bit of trouble with your "L" key are we Master Koby

Sausage
regular

Post by Sausage » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:04 pm

Mrs Kreepy are you ghey?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:42 am

I am not BIG BAZ MASTER. I am not Juan Hung Lo. I am Not Mrs kreepy/SSR. i am not anyone anymore. i just couldn't be f-cked.

I DONT DO TROLLS ANY MORE. I AM JUST PLAIN OLD F-CKED UP KREEPYKRAWLY.

Besides would i be writting on here when the surf is going orf.In fact just think what you like you deluded fools.Im going surfing.

Big Baz Master
Grommet

Post by Big Baz Master » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:01 am

sorry guys im joking i really am kreepykrawly.Ill stop with my silly ways.I wont bother unless i seek something that is nessecary

koby

yay

Post by koby » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:43 am

good, stop with ur silly ways and lets be friends =D

but 4 the record, u spelt taking rong aswell, read the reply u sent, haha u wasted urself.

koby

Post by koby » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:47 am

oh and what do u have against that raker kid? do u like know him or something??

Gluttony

Post by Gluttony » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:04 am

This thread is the shittest I've seen in a long time.

Big Baz Master
Grommet

Post by Big Baz Master » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:15 pm

this raker guy goes to school at chatty and is an albeno yr 12 nerd who no1 likes and never in his life has surfed and is a massive kook and why he has a valid realsurf account boggles and in some way displeases me to know any old kook can have a realsurf account.. raker you are a mid sydney discrace and do not live on the northern beaches. mate this aint south l.a this is south sydney

Sausage
regular

Post by Sausage » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:49 pm

Big Baz Master wrote:this raker guy goes to school at chatty and is an albeno yr 12 nerd who no1 likes and never in his life has surfed and is a massive kook and why he has a valid realsurf account boggles and in some way displeases me to know any old kook can have a realsurf account.. raker you are a mid sydney discrace and do not live on the northern beaches. mate this aint south l.a this is south sydney
Who gave you an account?

hslawl
Grommet

Post by hslawl » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:32 pm

getting back 2 the topic. . .

i was their that day from about 11.30 - 2.

did any1 see the kid who was swept out of the pool in to the water,
whilst, chain hanging on the pool??? he was helped back 2 shore
by a kind surfer..