So, how was your weekend ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:27 pm

dinosaur wrote:was still in melbourne.

friday night worked till 6 am got to bed at 8. up at one, coffee on fitzroy street
then picked up for work. worked sat night finished about 6 am in bed by 8. up at 12 to get 3 pm flight home to sydney. had a few beers in the car on the way to the airport. At tulla quite early and travelling with another bloke, so a few more beers at the airport, on a roll now so a few more drinks on the plane. got home last night very happy to see family after a month away. went to bed. just got up, slaughtered. my weekend starts today. old man just rang asking if i can help him tomorrow with a bathroom project at the old's. My weekend starts and finishes today.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No wonder you are so angry at buff_brad and his cosmopolitan life. 8)

Just joshing Dino ....... take it easy mate. At least you don't have the stress of legally taking on the c*^ting ANZ Bank. :twisted:

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:03 pm

^^^^
Yeah I read the synopsis, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 am

Buff_Brad wrote:

Maybe I'll come up and have lunch with you one day KK??? .... You ,me and Dino. Come on......I'll even shout. But don't bring all your mates I'm not gonna bash you up or anything......fcuk got a bit more on my mind at the moment just quietly.
I can’t see why you’ve done so badly on the stock market. A friend of mine bought a whole ton of blue chip stocks….. BHP and Woodside >>> when they where around the $10 mark.

I think the most honourable thing you could do is cut you’re loses and jump off the bridge,while my mates and I, celebrate at Café Sydney.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:48 am

kreepykrawly wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote:

Maybe I'll come up and have lunch with you one day KK??? .... You ,me and Dino. Come on......I'll even shout. But don't bring all your mates I'm not gonna bash you up or anything......fcuk got a bit more on my mind at the moment just quietly.
I can’t see why you’ve done so badly on the stock market. A friend of mine bought a whole ton of blue chip stocks….. BHP and Woodside >>> when they where around the $10 mark.

I think the most honourable thing you could do is cut you’re loses and jump off the bridge,while my mates and I, celebrate at Café Sydney.
You really are a twit aren't you? It's not about the stockmarket it's about the Opes Prime ANZ debacle and if you took a modicum of interest in the stockmarket/news you would have realised it's taken a beating itself over the last four months.

Faaark Ive never dreamed you'd be so limited..........oh yeah that's right I have.

Cafe Sydney......so four years ago big man. :roll: Jump off the bridge??......before I'd even consider doing that I come up to Mona vale wherever the fcuk you live and take you and all your h.o.m.o mates and brothers on alone and go down in a blaze of glory. That would be much more preferable.

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:58 am

Buff_Brad wrote:You ,me and Dino. Come on......I'll even shout.
Don’t do it guys he can’t afford it after the Optimus Prime :wink: collapse, although I believe he has transformed. :D

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:06 am

ric_vidal wrote:
Don’t do it guys he can’t afford it after the Optimus Prime :wink: collapse, although I believe he has transformed. :D
I've still got enough money to shout those two losers fortunately ric.

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:13 am

Buff_Brad wrote:
ric_vidal wrote:
I've still got enough money to shout those two losers fortunately ric.
Nothin’ too fancy I trust, wouldn’t want them to get used to the high life.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:23 pm

If you weren’t such a buffoon maybe you wouldn’t have found yourself in such a financially limited position.(With all due respect to those hardworking citizens that have been stung by those c-nts)

Ric could ya loan him some so he can at least have some fresh bread and milk ?.

And for your information….. my first choice was The Oyster bar where we where planning to knock back a few bottles of Bolly and Cristal while we watch you plummet.

It’s just that I find Café Sydney’s “lamb shanks” to die for.
I guess you will just collect meal vouchers and Woolies dockets for discount meals from now on in. :lol:

Poor little "poofy" Buffoon Brad. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and Nah Salty Havent touched the Locust 4 olives

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:30 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:Ric could ya loan him some so he can at least have some fresh bread and milk ?
But, but, but, what about your lunch with Buffy?

Sandwiches ey?

OK, soy and linseed it is and full cream milk, none of this permeate stuff, we’ll go top shelf. :D

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Friday night, watched footy at mates in Newport + beers
Saturday, bought new pair of jeans
Saturday night, went to Dj Shadow & Cut Chemist - The Hard Sell tour at the Big Top, walked across bridge into city.
Sunday, Sushi Train
Monday (RDO) Surfed Winki
Tuesday night, Saw Ross Noble at Enmore - absolutely crazy hilarity.

This Thursday night head away from sydney on a surf trip where it will be good.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:02 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:If you weren’t such a buffoon maybe you wouldn’t have found yourself in such a financially limited position.(With all due respect to those hardworking citizens that have been stung by those c-nts)

Ric could ya loan him some so he can at least have some fresh bread and milk ?.

And for your information….. my first choice was The Oyster bar where we where planning to knock back a few bottles of Bolly and Cristal while we watch you plummet.

It’s just that I find Café Sydney’s “lamb shanks” to die for.
I guess you will just collect meal vouchers and Woolies dockets for discount meals from now on in. :lol:

Poor little "poofy" Buffoon Brad. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and Nah Salty Havent touched the Locust 4 olives
It's "Crystal" you uneducated and unsophisticated yob. Hooked you in with the Cafe Sydney bait as well........it's quite in but of-course your first choice was....blah blah blah big man.

Hate to say it KK but even with the Opes disaster and stock market collapse I'd still have........well let's not go there. That really is wankersville.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Buff_Brad wrote:
It's "Crystal" you uneducated and unsophisticated yob. Hooked you in with the Cafe Sydney bait as well........it's quite in but of-course your first choice was....blah blah blah big man.

Hate to say it KK but even with the Opes disaster and stock market collapse I'd still have HEMROIDS........well let's not go there. That really is PILLOWBITERSville.
IT'S ACTUALLY SPELT "CRISTAL"

YOU UNEDUCATED AND UNCULTURED FOOL

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:14 pm

You sure you two aren't actually an old married/divorced couple. :?

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Fight, fight, fight :D

I’ve got my money on Optimus Prime.

petulance
Huey's Right Hand

Post by petulance » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Quoting a Septic I met abroad ...

"All the girls named Krystal (spelled with a 'K' instead of a 'C') that I know from high school are now truck stop diner waitresses or strippers"

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Its a shame Buffy and KK arent mates. I reckon they have a certain strange attraction to one another. I deep seeded unconscience respect. Full fledged hom0erotic, respect. :lol:

AlbyAl
regular

Post by AlbyAl » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:36 pm

I once knew a girl called Krystal.

Took her out with some friends of mine, Chris and Tull. We went up the Cross and drank Cristal and got talking. "Christ said Chris, tell us another Tull!" after Tull told us about crap crystal clips from Thailand. Krystal then suggested crystal, but Chris and Tull stalled: "All crystal takers cry, and careers crumble. Stay with the Cristal Kystal."

And we did. And when I took her home and tapped her teeth with a finger, she made a lovely ringing sound.