lurline

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Clif
barnacle

lurline

Post by Clif » Thu May 19, 2005 11:12 am

for those interested. lurline has a few drops and brief walls ... clean ... at low tide. no-one out now. not great but fun.

also, clovelly bombie is stretching and heaving. if you got the gumption. few lids riding the shoulders. but not really worth it. malabar has a soft little left. good for those who mal.

i'm off to margarets, after a few days of solid stuff here and sketching it. the older i get the more i pull back:( turning into a pussy.

bit of a problem cause 15 foot swell hitting over there. [insert worried grimace here].

wanto, how was illawarra? couldn't see your car ?

Braudulio
Grommet

Post by Braudulio » Sat May 21, 2005 1:07 am

clif, just between you and me the spot you mentioned needs a bit more than thursdays size to do it's thing. or maybe a different direction?? dunno i am not an oceanographer!!!

checked it thursday arvo and no go. it's where i cut my big wave teeth and have a special place in my heart for it. even though i have come to realize with experience of other big waves that it's at best a drop (granted scary and heavy as fuck) and short bowl section. not really comparable to other big wave spots around the place. but, the rock off and getting back in still make it only for the hardcore!! especially if you go solo!!

see ya out there next time it breaks!!! leave the fashionable breaks for the fashionable!!!

surfnli
Grommet

Post by surfnli » Sat May 21, 2005 4:57 pm

clif you hellman you! snag some for me. one more exam and i'm a college graduate! then off to the outer banks woooooohooooo :)