In Boring Bay Today.

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Re: In Boring Bay Today.

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 am

Of course hes famous. I've seen him on vimeo several times :)
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:00 pm

entropy wrote:glad that you have all learnt a new word today. Thanks Josh for edumacating them. The word refers to sex offenders and has its roots in the english prison system. Outside each cell is a small blackboard detailing the prisoner's name, etc. For sex offenders the acronym N.O.N.C.E. was written, short for Not On Normal Courtyard Excersise. There was a need to protect them from other, vengful inmates. as opposed to interviewing them on the 7.30 report. Happy Pills Mate? It was farking Monday, what do you expect? I'll get straight back on them and agree with everything guru shearer has to say. After all, he's famous isn't he? :roll:
fcuk me, you are a kook.

Chillin
charger

Post by Chillin » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Me too, Damn! im sure i called a student that a week ago.....
Anyhow, The great BB was a bitter dissapointment a few weeks ago when i was passing through, until i heard a whisper about Watego's on THAT morning. It was pretty good, i admit, some said all time. I dunno, never surfed it before. As for the Bay itself, i'm afraid its lost to the great tourist vortex thats sucking up surf spots like a baggless twister.
Your opinion is worth as much as it costs.

Chillin
charger

Post by Chillin » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Oh, forgot to mention that you can take a pikky of my wifes tittties whenever you like......but she is 49, so....er...nevermind.

lessormore
barnacle

Post by lessormore » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 am

^^^^

I took one over your back fence when she wasn't looking! :shock:
Side_Impact_Air_Bags.jpg
Side_Impact_Air_Bags.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
Just when you thought life couldn't get any worse-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUfKnqv2C3k

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Chillin wrote: As for the Bay itself, i'm afraid its lost to the great tourist vortex thats sucking up surf spots like a baggless twister.
I heard someone say that Byron Bay is now like Balmain on the beach. Thats not such a bad thing in my opinion, but I would much prefer people to piss off when I want to get a wave or two :)

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Byron is awesome.
So much fun, so many hot girls in bikinis surfing.
Plus it's a giant kook magnet, and keeps them away from other spots.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 pm

everyone keeps mentioning breasts but i don't see breasts in any of steve's pics, where are they!

nu boy
regular

Post by nu boy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 pm

ENTROPHY:The amoumt of information needed to exactly specify the state of the system(to the full extent that it can be described in the universe itself). :shock: At this point I should mention that its a word used in physics and is applied in thermodinamics.It also represents the potential for disorder in a system.I believe this may be the motive in this peticular case.I think he's just trying to excite a few atoms in cyberspace :roll:

speedneedle
charger

Post by speedneedle » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Lucky Al wrote:everyone keeps mentioning breasts but i don't see breasts in any of steve's pics, where are they!
Hey Al, the tits I noticed are decidedly average, not worth losing sleep over...

Josh
www.joshdowlingshape.com

Chillin
charger

Post by Chillin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 am

Youv'e seen tits worth losing sleep over? I'd like to see that.

speedneedle
charger

Post by speedneedle » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:36 pm

True Chillin true...

I have seen some I'd like to sleep ON...if not lose sleep OVER.

Josh
www.joshdowlingshape.com

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 pm

entropy wrote:I'll get straight back on them and agree with everything guru shearer has to say. After all, he's famous isn't he? :roll:

I thought you might have been mentally ill after reading this Ents or just very loosely wound.....both of which I'm au fait with BTW.
Some of my best friends are very loosely wound, and have done time in the big house, none of them marked NONCE though.

Then I realised you might have been referring to the very small but influential circle of bus drivers at Cooly gatta airport, where I am slightly notorious for getting in a fistfight with a cabbie over a carpark in the pickup and setdown area.

He had a few years on me which wasn't really fair but he was being such a cnut so I told him to pull his fcuking head in or I'd knock it off his shoulders.
When he came at me it was obvious he was going to job me so I cocked him right on the snozz and knocked him down.

Then he got up , wiped the blood from his head and drove off. Never heard anymore about it.

Actually, there are some hard nuts there.
My favourite is a big bad tempered Russky who reckons he worked for the KGB.

Love his customer service patois.
Yesterday there was some princess and boyfriend combo waiting at the arrivals gate for him..

When he arrived to pick them up she tried to put a gruel on him.."we've been waiting for ages where were you?"

"what , you wait....how long...ten minutes....thats not long....you don't like it...how 'bout I take your boyfriend and shoot him in the back of the head then see how you like it......hahahaha.....just joking....you fucking aussies so serious....now come and get in the fcuking bus..".....thats is all in a thick russian accent.

Then he turned and winked at me.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:07 pm

this is starting to sound like something out of james bond!

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:58 pm

dinosaur wrote:
steve shearer wrote:
entropy wrote:I'll get straight back on them and agree with everything guru shearer has to say. After all, he's famous isn't he? :roll:

I thought you might have been mentally ill after reading this Ents or just very loosely wound.....both of which I'm au fait with BTW.
Some of my best friends are very loosely wound, and have done time in the big house, none of them marked NONCE though.

Then I realised you might have been referring to the very small but influential circle of bus drivers at Cooly gatta airport, where I am slightly notorious for getting in a fistfight with a cabbie over a carpark in the pickup and setdown area.

He had a few years on me which wasn't really fair but he was being such a cnut so I told him to pull his fcuking head in or I'd knock it off his shoulders.
When he came at me it was obvious he was going to job me so I cocked him right on the snozz and knocked him down.

Then he got up , wiped the blood from his head and drove off. Never heard anymore about it.

Yesterday there was some princess and boyfriend combo waiting at the arrivals gate for him..

When he arrived to pick them up she tried to put a gruel on him.."we've been waiting for ages where were you?"

"what , you wait....how long...ten minutes....thats not long....you don't like it...how 'bout I take your boyfriend and shoot him in the back of the head then see how you like it......hahahaha.....just joking....you **** aussies so serious....now come and get in the fcuking bus..".....thats is all in a thick russian accent.

I think I love that bloke. whats his name? whats the name of the company. Im gonna request him to pick me up every time i come to boring bay via cooly airport. Not that ive ever done that mind, but you never know. One day i might turn up in my leather one strap thong/sandals and linen pants. shiny hair and prada sunglasses. Way too much luggage for a weekend with my slutty pissed off semi hot in a north steyne/cronulla sat night type of way girlfriend.
You'd be just another mark in the airport jungle, Dino.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

daryl
Huey's Right Hand

Post by daryl » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 pm

steve shearer wrote:

"what , you wait....how long...ten minutes....thats not long....you don't like it...how 'bout I take your boyfriend and shoot him in the back of the head then see how you like it......hahahaha.....just joking....you **** aussies so serious....now come and get in the fcuking bus..".....thats is all in a thick russian accent.

Does he drive a black chrysler in his spare time, with a tough guy passenger hanging out the window as he nudges up honking for you to get of of his way then as he gets off at the exit ramp you hear an all time loud explosion, a sound that penetrates your head that could be a backfire but I've heard plenty of those and this was different :shock: and then a slightly unusual smell burnt nothing like a backfire :shock: no winking involved farking road rage I'd best pull my head in :evil: