Frikken Thieves!

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

surge
Grommet

Frikken Thieves!

Post by surge » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:27 pm

This is a message to those prick thieves near Berarra on the south coast who broke into two cars on Mon 3rd April between 6am and 10am. You came down onto the beach, went through our clothes and took everyones keys, then you broke into a LOCALS Hilux (blue) and stole his best mates board, then you stole his keys so his poor wife had to drive 50k's up the coast from home and look in every single car park on the way up, just so he could get to work 4 hours late with the spare's.

Then you had the nerve to break into my best mates 4x4 and take my flatemates digital camera which she uses for work everyday and it had NO photos of secret spots or anything (you paranoid pricks), then you stole our car keys! Your lucky we had spares! (So next time you try to get anything the locks will have been changed.)

I'll make a deal with you, If you return the camera and the keys from the silver 4x4 there will be NO questions asked, no arrests or inquiries, nothing but a thanks. You can send me a Private Message with an email address or some sort of contact details and we can arrange C.O.D postage,
OR
Any information about the people that did this that leads me to find them (God help em), will be rewarded generously! (that is, if ya wanna dob your mates in - go for it!)

Thankyou, stay stoked! Surge :?
"Too much is Never enough!"