JD for sale

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Re: JD for sale

Post by PeepeelaPew » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:00 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

petulance
Huey's Right Hand

Post by petulance » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Is that a Lock Box or FCS Origin fin system?
smnmntll wrote: She's also moderately hot, with a bit of that petulance-approved titless starved whippet look about her but still pretty decent.

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:39 pm

petulance
Huey's Right Hand

Post by petulance » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Why? Surely that would be like using Hurd OS.
smnmntll wrote: She's also moderately hot, with a bit of that petulance-approved titless starved whippet look about her but still pretty decent.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Legion wrote:I used to weigh 10kg more. I used to be right into powerlifting and martial arts, sparring with 100kg+ guys. Last few years I've been into being a lightweight so this isn't used any more. I keep it around as a step-up.

Yeah, WA.

What's the rocker like on it? Did you get it as a step up when you were bigger, or was it just an all round shortboard?. I just got another JD, and my knees crap at the moment but hopefully a year or so I can surf more performance those boards.

You still struggling to sell me over there? I think lots of people just don't know about Josh's boards. They're fkukking good though huh?!

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Legion wrote:Normal rocker, kick in the tail. All round but with Josh's penchant for foam. I surf much lower volume than most so a normal big guy might surf this in good waves every day, but I surf a 5'11" x 18 1/2" as first pick now. He hasn't trusted me but we've whittled them right down. If a guy off the street my size went to him the dims he'd give would probably be similar to the pictured one.

You can flip a dhd/ci/js in a day or two for double the price of this, I've noticed.

My first two are chunky, though I was just under 85kg when I got my first one and second one is a sweet potato style board so even at 2 1/2" it's chunky, but it's for less than head high and works great. My latest 7'4" though, i asked for thinned out. Much more refined than my others. I did tell him that I wanted to first use it as a rehab board, but once I came good I wanted a board I could take to the Maldives, and in good waves. It's a ripper.

How much do you have on it? Want for it?

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:51 pm

To be honest I don't think the fin system is helping your cause.
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:18 am

Ah, I just got one mate haha, and I physically couldn't surf it right now with my knee. Fkukking bargain though, it's crazy no one is interested. Physically fit I'd grab it for sure.

Davros
Snowy McAllister

Post by Davros » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:30 am

What do you think of the Sunovas Legion?

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:32 am

channels
Snowy McAllister

Post by channels » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:03 pm

channels wrote:Looking to offload my beloved JD. Combination of injuries, lack of fitness and lack of time (which contributes to the first two) means this is a bit wasted on me. It's dims are 6'4", 20 1/2" and 2 5/8". Has the full JD tech going on and due to this doesn't even have a pressure dent after 12 months. Looking for $850.

Here's hoping there isn't a surf-off at Bungan coming.
Tossing up selling this again if anyone is interested.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:38 pm

channels wrote:
channels wrote:Looking to offload my beloved JD. Combination of injuries, lack of fitness and lack of time (which contributes to the first two) means this is a bit wasted on me. It's dims are 6'4", 20 1/2" and 2 5/8". Has the full JD tech going on and due to this doesn't even have a pressure dent after 12 months. Looking for $850.

How much do you weigh? What did you surf it in mostly?

Here's hoping there isn't a surf-off at Bungan coming.
Tossing up selling this again if anyone is interested.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Don't know what happened there, but I'm keen to know how much you weigh, and what kind of waves you surfed it in mostly??

channels
Snowy McAllister

Post by channels » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:02 pm

To be honest, I just don't get much surfing time at the moment. Wife is working most weekends and have a few boards.... Almost feel like it's too good for me when I am getting out.

I'm 6'1" and weighing 85 kgs. Surf it around DY/Longie, don't always get the choice of optimal conditions given family and time constraints.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:36 pm

I hear you on not surfing much. Fkukking sucks huh?!. I don't really need another and that kind of board would be wishful thinking given my current fitness and weight but I've had 3 jds and know how damn good they are. I hate gumtree but it should sell on there. Fkukking love the timber, so good

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.