3 boards for sale Mackie, DVS, Dwart

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Tally
Grommet

3 boards for sale Mackie, DVS, Dwart

Post by Tally » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:08 pm

I have a three boards for sale all of which are pretty high volume boards that I have had heaps of fun on over the past couple of years dims and details listed below:

1. Mick Mackie 5’11” x 20” x 2 5/8” ($200)
The board is in fair condition with dents across the deck and a few on the bottom, it is a fun board which paddles really well and worth giving a bash if you are interested in getting your hands on a Mackie. Has a pretty flat rocker with a bit of flip in the nose.
Mackie Dims.jpg
Mackie 2.jpg
Mackie 1.jpg
2. Dick Van Straalen Pocket Rocket 6’1” x 19 1/2” x 2 3/8” ($150)
The board is in fair condition the deck has held up well and there a few old dings which have been sealed up. Flat rockered and fun.
DVS PR 1.jpg
DVS PR 2.jpg
DVS PR dims.jpg
3. Rusty Dwart 5’6” x 20 1/4” x 2 9/16” ($250)
The board is in fair condition with dents across the deck but the bottom is pretty clean details can be found on the rusty website if interested. The steel pin pulled out of the leash plug (the plug is still intact and watertight) so I slapped a leash loop on the tail it is pretty ugly but functional.
dwart 1.jpg
dwart 2.jpg
dwart dims.jpg
dwart tail.jpg
I am on the southern end of the Gold Coast, PM me if interested