vouch rolled vee gen 3

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Matty E

vouch rolled vee gen 3

Post by Matty E » Tue May 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Hello everyone
I have a Vouch rolled vee gen 3 for sale. Dimensions are 7'2, 21/78, 2 3/4. I bought the board spontaneously over summer when I was cashed up and waiting for my vintage Shane v bottom to get fixed. I have my Shane back so I'm now trying to sell this board to raise funds for bond or car rego. I'm asking for $800. The board is in flawless condition apart from one white line that is purely cosmetic and a very small indentation (no cracked glass) that happened when a stranger I lent my board to for one wave ran over a soft top at Bondi. This particular model was designed for overhead stuff but I've surfed it in waist height stuff a bunch of times and it goes good, even had some older guys asking what board it was. I'm situated in the eastern suburbs of Sydney but I travel down to Mollymook regularly so could arrange to deliver it to you if you're anywhere in between. My email is [email protected]
Cheers
rolledvee.jpg

swvic
Snowy McAllister

Re: vouch rolled vee gen 3

Post by swvic » Wed May 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Matty E wrote:I'm now trying to sell this board to raise funds for bond or car rego
If you can't get bail, what's the point of car rego?
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

Matty E

Post by Matty E » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 am

Price is negotiable

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:09 am

Does the price include a custom made axe backpack, and black rimmed glasses?. How would you rate the oeuvre of the board out of ten?

Davros
Snowy McAllister

Post by Davros » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Stick on beard with water proof glue?

Matty E

Post by Matty E » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:58 pm

I'm sure I could arrange something ;)
Or I could chuck in a redbull trucker cap and a 6 pack of extra dry if you'd prefer?

Davros
Snowy McAllister

Post by Davros » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:47 am

Mate have you surfed it in decent swell? How did it go. These boards are 1600 bucks in a few shops around.