maroon VonZipper trukkie hat at bbq

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

maroon VonZipper trukkie hat at bbq

Post by _cant_touch_this » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:06 pm

left it near the tree where all the boards were sitting. trukkie hat, says VonZip-Per on the front corner. did anyone pick it up?

i have a history with losing/leaving behind hats...

i would be very appreciative if it was found by someone on these forums and it could somehow be returned/picked up.

bumbaclot
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bumbaclot » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:59 pm

dem pesky possums prob munched it mate!
I've got two bad habits, smoking and masturbation.
I'm a twenty a day man and I smoke like a farkin chimney.

"Stay happy and you'll be perfectly fine"... Jack Norris

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:27 pm

thanks for the reassurance bumba!

chookie

Post by chookie » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:09 pm

don't worry junior!

it was only a trucker cap!

it'll be outta fashion within the month... *spits at all the metrosexuals at uni*

moneyman
barnacle

Post by moneyman » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:23 pm

hey ctt,

was up at surfection mosman and there only $18......
Ka ChInG !!!!!

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:20 pm

haha thanks $$$ but fcuk buying another one...as chooksta sed "its ONLY a trukkie hat!"

never mind, i found a tooheys one on the jindy sportsground 2 nights ago...

lrsa_04
Local

Post by lrsa_04 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:25 pm

but what would happen if we all kept losing hats and had to keep buying them again and again?????? now theres a thought
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

chookie

Post by chookie » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:00 pm

irsa, wtf?!

shut up!

you said realsurf was becoming a chatroom earlier, right?

YOU KNOW WHY? cos you and moneyman and winza have these continuous boring conversations... seriously kid, just give it a rest!

i'll actually make you a chat room page if you want - because in reality you're not contributing to the wider community at all, you're just contributing to your post count, you POST WHORE!

of course, i have no authority.. i can't delete your posts.. but the mods can! and don't think they aren't watching *cue scary music*

but seriously kid, if you wanna have continuing private conversations, private message your little mate moneyman or something, cos if its not amusing or related to the wider surfing community, the rest of realsurf doesn't care.

chookie

moneyman
barnacle

Post by moneyman » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:05 pm

chookie wrote:irsa, wtf?!

shut up!

YOU KNOW WHY? cos you and moneyman and winza have these continuous boring conversations... seriously kid, just give it a rest!

i'll actually make you a chat room page if you want - because in reality you're not contributing to the wider community at all, you're just contributing to your post count, you POST WHORE!

of course, i have no authority.. i can't delete your posts.. but the mods can! and don't think they aren't watching *cue scary music*

but seriously kid, if you wanna have continuing private conversations, private message your little mate moneyman or something, cos if its not amusing or related to the wider surfing community, the rest of realsurf doesn't care.

chookie
thats a bit harsh on me chookie,

im always contributing into the conversations....
Ka ChInG !!!!!

lrsa_04
Local

Post by lrsa_04 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:44 pm

im so sorry chookie, but i have been having them deleted..sorry for being a post whore but im very bored and have been on this all weekend.. but just keep it real and keep to the beans.
Lrsa
p.s i am hell keeping to the topics etc...ive posted things such as surfing in the amazon, whats your favourite board colour which uuuuuuuuu have responded to.
Lrsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lrsa_04
Local

Post by lrsa_04 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:45 pm

chookie wrote:irsa, wtf?!

shut up!

chookie
pps im really worried about my posting things...it seems your the only one who is trying to bag everyone out saying they are post whores when you are quietly trying to sneak up...ahahahaha

nubby
charger

Post by nubby » Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:28 am

_cant_touch_this wrote:

never mind, i found a tooheys one on the jindy sportsground 2 nights ago...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO WAY ctt! i know the chick who lost that hat out on the sportsground the other night dude, i also know what she is into and have heard rumors about the oval that night, and ummmm, lets just say that i wouldnt put that hat on my mellon!

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:09 pm

dont worry it was washed before i even thought about putting it on me noggin!!! and in the wash it shrunk and um...yeah not very wearable anymore..!

it wasnt on the oval it was on the other side, over the dirt road on the grass there, know where i mean???

and PM me and tell me what kinda stuff went on that involved that hat please.... :|

moneyman
barnacle

Post by moneyman » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:46 pm

shit, arent those vonzipper trucker hats $100?
Ka ChInG !!!!!

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:55 pm

Wow, how quick are you! :shock:

You *** what sort of hat costs $100? And what's more, who the hell buys a $100 hat? Do your Mosman trome-dawg friends buy them to give them some more 'street-cred'? F*ck that, it cost $24.95...and still hasn't been replaced 8)

moneyman
barnacle

Post by moneyman » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:05 pm

Sorry, read it wrong, i was thinking Von Dutch, there 100. Somebody i have connections with told me that, and no i have no intentions of buying 1, i have a perfectly good white billabong hat
Ka ChInG !!!!!

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:06 pm

ZIPPER

-

DUTCH

Can you read?

moneyman
barnacle

Post by moneyman » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:26 pm

they both have a VON at the front. I used to know a guy who was sponsered by von zipper for skating
Ka ChInG !!!!!