shaping stands, overhead light

Discuss shaping and repairing techniques here.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

diggerdickson
barnacle

shaping stands, overhead light

Post by diggerdickson » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 pm

I have a four foot double fluro light, two poles, a 4x2 bit of wood 8 foot long with 2 four foot flouros attached, the shelve above the lights needs replacing with a better bit of wood. I am open to give this to anyone who wants some lighting to set up a backyard shaping bay, would love to share some stoke around and see someone making boards. :D Pm me, let me know or will just take to tip shop, as cant take it with me.
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

diggerdickson
barnacle

Re: shaping stands, overhead light

Post by diggerdickson » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm

the open air mate, im not sure when I will be shaping next, it could be a while if truth be told, if ever your up this way wingnut ive got a partially shaped 5'8 to give ya, you could finish her off if you want. I dont think I will have time to do it. I was going to make a twinzer with her, its got a massive single in her, the rocker might be a touch to much as i had a few drinks and got a bit carried away, lol, but have a look at it if you want. It would be a hell of a lot of fun finishing her for sure. I want to pass it to someone who would care about it and finish it up.

diggerdickson
barnacle

Re: shaping stands, overhead light

Post by diggerdickson » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Soon mate, ive come down with the bloody man flu, am sick as at the moment. Saw doctor today and he is writing me a letter and finishing me up with work next friday, everything is coming to a head and he wants me to get away from work, I tend to agree with him :lol:

I reckon tip run either this sunday or next, so sick at the moment I just cant think. Would be great to get a few guys to help me clean up the bottom of the house and chuck stuff, its just overwhelming me at this stage mate.