Stretch from the Stretch Surfboards Talking Design

Discuss shaping and repairing techniques here.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Stretch from the Stretch Surfboards Talking Design

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Some good little videos of Stretch talking about design, rocker, how water behaves around a board. A little vague at times but still interesting, particularly because of his giant cigar.

http://vimeo.com/34686298
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Re: Stretch from the Stretch Surfboards Talking Design

Post by Roy_Stewart » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Lol a little vague ??

:lol: :lol:

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey Roy..how many boards have you sold worldwide?? Seriously??...Stretch has sold a thousands..yet you foolishly think so highly of your coffee tables with "fins" that you ask $528K more than they are worth...

Hey Roy...what year were you shaper of the year...no..not judged by you...by someone independent and who knows what they are talking about

Hey Roy...how many pros you sponsored or how many pros have ridden your boards in waves of severe consequence...i.e Nathan Fletcher , Bruce Irons...

Hey Roy how many videos you put up for scrutiny about your ability, vision and passion for board making..

Oh and one last thing Roy...you reckon you'd have the guts to keep mowing foam from 4 am EVERY morning to give those that love your product something that puts a smile on their face..after one side of your body is paralized ???

I travel often to NZ and gee I hope I meet you one day...you will be easy to spot as the helmet wearing kook that loves fluro wetties, who cant surf and who no one wants to surf anywhere near for fear of injury..delusional doesn't cover it does it Roy.

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:58 am

bohdidontsurf wrote:Hey Roy..how many boards have you sold worldwide?? Seriously??...Stretch has sold a thousands..yet you foolishly think so highly of your coffee tables with "fins" that you ask $528K more than they are worth...

Hey Roy...what year were you shaper of the year...no..not judged by you...by someone independent and who knows what they are talking about

Hey Roy...how many pros you sponsored or how many pros have ridden your boards in waves of severe consequence...i.e Nathan Fletcher , Bruce Irons...

Hey Roy how many videos you put up for scrutiny about your ability, vision and passion for board making..

Oh and one last thing Roy...you reckon you'd have the guts to keep mowing foam from 4 am EVERY morning to give those that love your product something that puts a smile on their face..after one side of your body is paralized ???

I travel often to NZ and gee I hope I meet you one day...you will be easy to spot as the helmet wearing kook that loves fluro wetties, who cant surf and who no one wants to surf anywhere near for fear of injury..delusional doesn't cover it does it Roy.
You missed a question mark after the last word.

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 pm

No I didnt. My overuse of them in the preceding text means there were more than enough question marks in that prose. In fact, I have probably used too many.

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Come on Roy, you cant get your wife to start pretending to be someone else (nuffink ngo) and start talking you up...thats hardly playing fair.

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 pm

nuffink ngo wrote:Roy 1 Bohdi nil
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Cpt.Caveman wrote:
nuffink ngo wrote:Roy 1 Bohdi nil
Or your Gay lover...aka the "Captain"...very suss.

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 am

Fkrk the way Bohdid has taken him up the backside on this thread I now understand why they call him 'Stretch'. It may be a cigar in Stretche's mouth but I reckon Bohdid has got Stretch in his :D .

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Natho, I know where you live and who you are...hows the Hayden Joystick quad going you couldnt sell on ebay??...might pop round to see if youre keen to repeat that?? Let me know.

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Not sure what you are on about. That board sold very quickly.if you want to come visit just ask Hayden where I live given he is my neighbor.Cant make it any easier for ya than that :wink:

dUg
barnacle
Location: sitting in my car waiting for someone else to paddle out first

Post by dUg » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:28 pm

bohdidontsurf wrote:Natho, I know where you live and who you are...hows the Hayden Joystick quad going you couldnt sell on ebay??...might pop round to see if youre keen to repeat that?? Let me know.
Natho wrote:Not sure what you are on about. That board sold very quickly.if you want to come visit just ask Hayden where I live given he is my neighbor.Cant make it any easier for ya than that :wink:
Gentlemen, gentlemen... if you could please keep this away from residential areas and stick to the designated location.

simplesimon

Post by simplesimon » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Hmm methinks Bohdidontsurf is one of those who loves to put crap on others but can't take a bit of shite back in his own face. :evil: I think natho should challenge him to a poo throwing contest at Retravision.

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Like I said Natho, I know who you are and I know where you live. BS the quad sold..and yes I will happily meet you at Retrovision...

simplesimon

Post by simplesimon » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:18 pm

You sound about 12 years old with a reply like that. Give it and you have to be prepared to take it too. :wink:

dUg
barnacle
Location: sitting in my car waiting for someone else to paddle out first

Post by dUg » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 pm

bohdidontsurf wrote:Like I said Natho, I know who you are and I know where you live. BS the quad sold..and yes I will happily meet you at Retrovision...
1st RULE: You do not talk about RETRAVISION

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:40 am

dUg wrote:
bohdidontsurf wrote:Like I said Natho, I know who you are and I know where you live. BS the quad sold..and yes I will happily meet you at Retrovision...
1st RULE: You do not talk about RETRAVISION

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 am

Putting another board up on eBay if you are interested Mark. I will even deliver it to Ourimbah for ya.That is you I sometimes see up the central coast with one of Josh' s boards with the fancy spray. I will make sure I say G'day next time :wink: