New fish

Discuss shaping and repairing techniques here.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Natho
barnacle

Re: New fish

Post by Natho » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:07 pm

I guess like any fish board it will probably go ok in the right conditions ie. long, clean point break where you don't need to turn it too quickly and youve got plenty of down the line length of wave without too much steepness.

Take it out in typical east coast, short period peaky waves and it probably won't go so good. But then again thats not the type of wave that the traditional fish was designed for.

Nice work .

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Roughly shaped, now just gunna go over with foam pad and some 80 grit, then 180 grit. It's a bit of a f&ck up, but im getting quite excited about it, and im starting to like it more and more. Next step, the easy bit, glassing.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Yawn. Past ya bed time at the old farts home isnt it?? You've had your tinned spaghetti and a stale piece of bread. Musta shit the bed hey??. Hahaha cheeky old c*nt dino :D , least you've still got a bit of fight in ya.

Now get back to what you do best, shitting the bed, and sharing your vast, wonderous intellectual knowledge that spews forth from your fingers ( one letter at a time ), and enlightens our lives. C'mon, just one more witty observation. Please?!

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:25 pm

I watch this thread with the most interest...

I can't wait to see this board hit the water.
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 am

Cheers jet, should be ready for summer, when i'll need it!.

Got a nice spray job in mind, hope it works

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 am

Spray job? how hard can it be to spray it all yellow with a black dot? hahaha
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Dino again!?. Did you shit the bed again?? That arvo nap plays havoc with your crusty old bowels doesnt it? Poor bugger, get back into the chook shed, if you can remember where it is :D

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 am

keen to see spray job pics.....?
Last edited by pridmore on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 pm

So it took two attempts to get that pic in dino?. Get some more practice next time before making a goose out of yourself. Oh wait.....

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 pm

dinosaur wrote:aww bless. Has diddums been scared off by the nasty mans negative comments?

Hey beerfart can you post a video of that piece of shit on fire. It'll be a must for the surfing hall of fame.
http://www.korduroy.tv/2010/innerviews-reno-abellira
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey beerfan, hows the fish, when are you 9lassin9 it, I know you want to spray the board, any hints on when this is happenin9 and what desi9n paint job are you doin on it, keen to hear where you are up to on it.
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Dino, look mate, i know you have to keep up your 4 post a day quota, but FFS come up with something interesting.

DD, i will post pics soon. I dogged the spray job i had in mind, just too much taping and i couldn't get it perfect, so i went with a dodgy basic spray. Will post pics soon.

Cheers

mical
barnacle

Post by mical » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:17 pm

^^
Tomorrow's lunch :?:

:mrgreen:

huie
Local

Post by huie » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:03 pm

you two pricks seem to have a prblm with someone learning to do a cple boards for himself :evil:

now f%%k of over to your learn to surf column

boredom seems to be your best trait

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:10 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not taking sides here but that's the funniest thing I've heard in a month
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 am

Huie, poor dino can't help the fact that he's the only one in the nursing home with EADD. Elderly Attention Deficiency Disorder. He never got any love from mum and dad, coz, well, they could see from the start he was retarded. And back in those days retards just got ignored. That's why he comes here and takes over other people's threads. it's a bit like when he walks around the nursing home witgh his cock "accidentally" left hanging out, and a corn cob "accidentally" up his arse. And also why he's friends with the nearby 6 year old boys. It's just his way of finally getting some attention, good or bad, doesn't matter for him. Kinda sad, so just let him be happy in his final years.

Go easy on him guys.

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 am

Its just his prejudice towards alternative craft. If the board was a copy of a typical Simon Anderson style HPS he would be singing praises. He's a surfboard racist!
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:36 am

Cpt.Caveman wrote:Its just his prejudice towards alternative craft. If the board was a copy of a typical Simon Anderson style HPS he would be singing praises. He's a surfboard racist!
Nah CC. there’s a bit more substance to him than that.