Summer. How's it lookin?

What surfer doesn't care about the weather? Who hasn't predicted the arrival of a new swell? Do all of it here!

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

bumfluff
Owl status

Re: Summer. How's it lookin?

Post by bumfluff » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Surprise surprise.... Wind forecast has it blowing light offshore for most of next week with the swell forecast at 1 - 1/2 ft. :roll:

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Post by mustkillmulloway » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:26 am

bumfluff wrote:Surprise surprise.... Wind forecast has it blowing light offshore for most of next week with the swell forecast at 1 - 1/2 ft. :roll:

i hate qld :cry:
reginald wrote:Hang on, now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy. How the try again did that happen?

bumfluff
Owl status

Post by bumfluff » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:52 pm

mustkillmulloway wrote:
bumfluff wrote:Surprise surprise.... Wind forecast has it blowing light offshore for most of next week with the swell forecast at 1 - 1/2 ft. :roll:

And...3 - 4 foot swell this weekend and you guessed it. Straight East. :roll:

:cry: :cry:

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 am

mustkillmulloway wrote:

I LOVE IT, had sooo many good waves lately its been rediculous and the crowds have been good too, mid week and plenty of fun waves with nobody around, not what I expected but stoked....
Might be some east winds on the weekend but maybe some early clean ones...if not, happy to surf less than perfect conditions with my grom and ride some different boards, still fun, cant always expect pumping waves, have to be realistic, otherwise should all move to Indo..... :roll:

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:26 pm

screw this, the one day a week I can actually relax and have a surf without worrying about the time and the f@#@$%$%g wind is into it again :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Anyone know when this shite is going to stop, Im guessing winter, it will stop in winter, if thats so, please hurry up and get here winter as I want a decent wave again. :evil:
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

bumfluff
Owl status

Post by bumfluff » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 pm

word :lol: