Rio Pro

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: Shari, collnarra, Butts, beach_defender, Forum Moderators

tootr
Snowy McAllister

Re: Rio Pro

Post by tootr » Fri May 18, 2018 8:06 pm

I’m on a roll.
The Mighty Sunbird wrote:Sometimes I visit here and feel like I've inadvertently stumbled into a gay sauna
"Drailed" wrote: Go Eastern Suburbs!! Yaaaayyyyyy!!!

tootr
Snowy McAllister

Post by tootr » Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Another drink, tarbender!
The Mighty Sunbird wrote:Sometimes I visit here and feel like I've inadvertently stumbled into a gay sauna

The Mighty Sunbird
Snowy McAllister

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Fri May 18, 2018 8:16 pm

A one-two top o the page!
It’s the autumn of TOoTR
:shock:
Erase.

tootr
Snowy McAllister

Post by tootr » Fri May 18, 2018 8:20 pm

I hope Wade makes Medina cry.
Not in the biblical sense of course.

black duck
Owl status

Post by black duck » Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 pm

The Rio Comp won't let me watch tonight unless i'm already on facebook. I'm not on facebook, i'm not a member or whatever you call it. I don't want to be on facebook either. It asks me to join when i go on the wsl site to watch the comp, so i click 'Not Now" and it flicks me onto the front page of the Rio site, so i think it will be all cool like it was last week, so i click on "watch" and the facebook entry page comes up again to ask me to join facebook to watch the comp, cause it's free you know. It's like a ground hog day 3 second loop. I just don't want to be a facebook dude. I don't belong to facebook. I just want to watch the comp, like i could yesterday, you fcuking cnuts! I don't want to join facebook to watch a surf comp and i certainly don't want to pay rupert fcuking murdoch money to watch a comp on his cnuting rip off pay tv thing. You WSL facebook cnuts. Cnuts you all are. I now have to consider wether i compromise my long held position of principle to never join facebook or to pay for tv. I'm a bit of a comp tragic, i do love watching the comps. I don't even mind Cote and Potts and Joey, although sometimes i turn the sound down and wait for Blakey because it really does get too much on occasion. But now, now i can't even watch. I'll just have to wait for Lucky Al's comments and Sheare'rs articles and the odd NC review to find out what's going on. I don't know. I think this is shit, really big and shit. fcuk facebook.
smnmntll wrote:When I get old, I'm going to take up fishing in a big fcuking way

channels
Owl status

Post by channels » Fri May 18, 2018 10:03 pm

black duck wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 pm
The Rio Comp won't let me watch tonight unless i'm already on facebook. I'm not on facebook, i'm not a member or whatever you call it. I don't want to be on facebook either. It asks me to join when i go on the wsl site to watch the comp, so i click 'Not Now" and it flicks me onto the front page of the Rio site, so i think it will be all cool like it was last week, so i click on "watch" and the facebook entry page comes up again to ask me to join facebook to watch the comp, cause it's free you know. It's like a ground hog day 3 second loop. I just don't want to be a facebook dude. I don't belong to facebook. I just want to watch the comp, like i could yesterday, you fcuking cnuts! I don't want to join facebook to watch a surf comp and i certainly don't want to pay rupert fcuking murdoch money to watch a comp on his cnuting rip off pay tv thing. You WSL facebook cnuts. Cnuts you all are. I now have to consider wether i compromise my long held position of principle to never join facebook or to pay for tv. I'm a bit of a comp tragic, i do love watching the comps. I don't even mind Cote and Potts and Joey, although sometimes i turn the sound down and wait for Blakey because it really does get too much on occasion. But now, now i can't even watch. I'll just have to wait for Lucky Al's comments and Sheare'rs articles and the odd NC review to find out what's going on. I don't know. I think this is shit, really big and shit. fcuk facebook.
Link on swellnet works

alakaboo
Duke Status

Post by alakaboo » Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 pm

godsavethequeen wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 am
Of course not a single one of us is going to click that link but it doesn’t mean we don’t love you fiercely, alakaboo because trust me we do, you glorious high functioning wombat

Legion
Duke Status

Post by Legion » Fri May 18, 2018 10:43 pm

So good to see Medina out.

Lucky Al
Snowy McAllister

Post by Lucky Al » Fri May 18, 2018 10:56 pm

If Gabriel died of AIDS you wouldn't say that.

Lucky Al
Snowy McAllister

Post by Lucky Al » Fri May 18, 2018 10:58 pm

You're so biased and prejudiced, Legion. It's really disgusting and appalling.

Legion
Duke Status

Post by Legion » Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Yeah but in this case it's warranted.

Lucky Al
Snowy McAllister

Post by Lucky Al » Sat May 19, 2018 10:52 am

what a great event! wow, i fell in love with silvia and then again with filipe and then again with that surf spot. now i want to go to brazil and go surf!

Lucky Al
Snowy McAllister

Post by Lucky Al » Sat May 19, 2018 10:55 am

a bit of cocaine and cunnilingus with a nice girl who can surf would top it off. that's it, i'm checking tickets now.

steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand

Post by steve shearer » Sat May 19, 2018 11:00 am

Cocaine and cunnilingus would make a great title for the Panicked Mummies fourth and Final album.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand

Post by crabmeat thompson » Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 am

steve shearer wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:00 am
Cocaine and cunnilingus would make a great title for the Panicked Mummies fourth and Final album.
There will be nothing final about it!
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

Lucky Al
Snowy McAllister

Post by Lucky Al » Sat May 19, 2018 12:03 pm

how was filipe's barrel. incredible. how'd he see it coming? the kid's a visionary.