Looking for a secondhand 7'0, or shop with good range of secondhand boards in Sydney.

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

streetdaddy
Local

Looking for a secondhand 7'0, or shop with good range of secondhand boards in Sydney.

Post by streetdaddy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:19 pm

I've need to find a 7'0 x 20"-ish indo board ASAP, and I'm a bit sick of trawling the interwebs...

Any suggestions of shops that have a good stock of secondhand boards in Sydney? Eastern suburbs or Northern beaches preferably.

Asides, if you have a 7'0 for sale, PM me! I'm 194cm tall, 95kg, so a bit of girth is ok.

batoes
charger

Re: Looking for a secondhand 7'0, or shop with good range of secondhand boards in Sydney.

Post by batoes » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:25 pm

streetdaddy wrote:I've need to find a 7'0 x 20"-ish indo board ASAP, and I'm a bit sick of trawling the interwebs...

Any suggestions of shops that have a good stock of secondhand boards in Sydney? Eastern suburbs or Northern beaches preferably.

Asides, if you have a 7'0 for sale, PM me! I'm 194cm tall, 95kg, so a bit of girth is ok.

http://www.soulsurf.com.au/vintage-seco ... -surfboard

???
Hatchnam wrote:
Filthy little hipster.

Beerfan

Re: Looking for a secondhand 7'0, or shop with good range of secondhand boards in Sydney.

Post by Beerfan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:55 pm

The Outerislands on the same page may also suit

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Quite a few options. My sons got a Doug Bell single. Really likes it.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Where in Indo?
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.

manlysurfboards

Post by manlysurfboards » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:24 am

Try Manly Surfboards good range of second hand surfboards https://www.manlysurfboards.com.au/prod ... urfboards/

buddy
Snowy McAllister

Post by buddy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:47 am

You're gonna get heaps of customers from RS.

Cranked
Duke Status

Post by Cranked » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:07 am

Realsurfers are nothing if not manly
“I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say ”— Marshall McLuhan