do ya reckon mick was unprofessional by not getting on the sled and resetting?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Davros
Snowy McAllister

Re: do ya reckon mick was unprofessional by not getting on the sled and resetting?

Post by Davros » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Or some hungry piranhas or a grizzly bear in and old fashioned dive suit.

shaunmorrison
barnacle

Re: do ya reckon mick was unprofessional by not getting on the sled and resetting?

Post by shaunmorrison » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:14 am

On the news last night, they were reading out the headline stories coming up. "One punch attack" thought Mick had another shark encounter.:-D

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 am

Davros wrote:Or some hungry piranhas or a grizzly bear in and old fashioned dive suit.
Or a giant squid.....or a pod of Killer Whales.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

CutbackBretto

Post by CutbackBretto » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:44 pm

I'm pretty sure that there's not a man or woman on this forum that'd head back out after getting a bump from a great white. I call bullshit on anyone who says otherwise.

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:12 am

Gcuts would go.
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

shaunmorrison
barnacle

Post by shaunmorrison » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:05 am

There's not a man or a woman on this forum that would be getting paid to go out there, so that's our choice.

But we the general public, just having downed a red bull want to see the rest of the contest with a high possibility of blood. If they were vikings they would have been straight back out, death like that would have meant there name would be admired eternally.

el rancho
Duke Status

Post by el rancho » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:02 am

jimmy wrote:Gcuts would go.

:-D-:

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:31 am

shaunmorrison wrote:There's not a man or a woman on this forum that would be getting paid to go out there, so that's our choice.

But we the general public, just having downed a red bull want to see the rest of the contest with a high possibility of blood. If they were vikings they would have been straight back out, death like that would have meant there name would be admired eternally.
Shaunmorrison.......are you related to Scott Morrison?
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:00 pm

Beanpole wrote:
shaunmorrison wrote:There's not a man or a woman on this forum that would be getting paid to go out there, so that's our choice.

Shaunmorrison.......are you related to Scott Morrison?
Or "shaunm" ?
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

shaunmorrison
barnacle

Post by shaunmorrison » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:25 pm

No, but if I had a son young Scottie would be the apple of my eye, whatever that means.

The puzzle continues.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Well trev, that seems to avoid your query.
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?