sell me your board - budget $250 tops

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Hatchnam
Duke Status

Re: sell me your board - budget $250 tops

Post by Hatchnam » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:53 pm

^ my past limited experience on tuflite has been that they feel quite ok and lively in smaller conditions. anything overhead or choppy, not so great. stiff and chattery.

today was a tad overhead and choppy, and wave wise i didn't really get anything decent, but could sense certain elements of it being a little stiff / chattery. will see how it goes, and see if it's something i'll can adjust to.

i'm sure it's going to serve the purpose fine as a long term everyday for small-mid conditions. even if it does end up a headache in choppy soupy stuff, i've got plenty other boards that more than cope with that.
Sniff wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:39 am
Not enough for a full handbeak
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:10 pm

I had a tuflite M10 hogfish which I sold about 5 years ago... Still regret selling it.
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.

philw
Local

Post by philw » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:41 pm

I found the worst conditions for Tuflites were v stiff off shores. I got blown up the face of many hollow offshore waves, esp if bigger. i loved the tc Byrne in junky beach break, esp slight onshore full waves. In clean conditions it could also feel electric. I think tuflite could have been a lot better with diff dims to match the material, maybe a lot thinner, with heavier but more flexible shell...