Rio Pro

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

tootr
Duke Status

Re: Rio Pro

Post by tootr » Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Another drink, tarbender!

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Fri May 18, 2018 8:16 pm

A one-two top o the page!
It’s the autumn of TOoTR
:shock:
Erase.

tootr
Duke Status

Post by tootr » Fri May 18, 2018 8:20 pm

I hope Wade makes Medina cry.
Not in the biblical sense of course.

black duck
Snowy McAllister

Post by black duck » Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 pm

The Rio Comp won't let me watch tonight unless i'm already on facebook. I'm not on facebook, i'm not a member or whatever you call it. I don't want to be on facebook either. It asks me to join when i go on the wsl site to watch the comp, so i click 'Not Now" and it flicks me onto the front page of the Rio site, so i think it will be all cool like it was last week, so i click on "watch" and the facebook entry page comes up again to ask me to join facebook to watch the comp, cause it's free you know. It's like a ground hog day 3 second loop. I just don't want to be a facebook dude. I don't belong to facebook. I just want to watch the comp, like i could yesterday, you fcuking cnuts! I don't want to join facebook to watch a surf comp and i certainly don't want to pay rupert fcuking murdoch money to watch a comp on his cnuting rip off pay tv thing. You WSL facebook cnuts. Cnuts you all are. I now have to consider wether i compromise my long held position of principle to never join facebook or to pay for tv. I'm a bit of a comp tragic, i do love watching the comps. I don't even mind Cote and Potts and Joey, although sometimes i turn the sound down and wait for Blakey because it really does get too much on occasion. But now, now i can't even watch. I'll just have to wait for Lucky Al's comments and Sheare'rs articles and the odd NC review to find out what's going on. I don't know. I think this is shit, really big and shit. fcuk facebook.
smnmntll wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
You foaming spangoloids need to chill before you all do wetties on the carpet

channels
Snowy McAllister

Post by channels » Fri May 18, 2018 10:03 pm

black duck wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 pm
The Rio Comp won't let me watch tonight unless i'm already on facebook. I'm not on facebook, i'm not a member or whatever you call it. I don't want to be on facebook either. It asks me to join when i go on the wsl site to watch the comp, so i click 'Not Now" and it flicks me onto the front page of the Rio site, so i think it will be all cool like it was last week, so i click on "watch" and the facebook entry page comes up again to ask me to join facebook to watch the comp, cause it's free you know. It's like a ground hog day 3 second loop. I just don't want to be a facebook dude. I don't belong to facebook. I just want to watch the comp, like i could yesterday, you fcuking cnuts! I don't want to join facebook to watch a surf comp and i certainly don't want to pay rupert fcuking murdoch money to watch a comp on his cnuting rip off pay tv thing. You WSL facebook cnuts. Cnuts you all are. I now have to consider wether i compromise my long held position of principle to never join facebook or to pay for tv. I'm a bit of a comp tragic, i do love watching the comps. I don't even mind Cote and Potts and Joey, although sometimes i turn the sound down and wait for Blakey because it really does get too much on occasion. But now, now i can't even watch. I'll just have to wait for Lucky Al's comments and Sheare'rs articles and the odd NC review to find out what's going on. I don't know. I think this is shit, really big and shit. fcuk facebook.
Link on swellnet works

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 pm

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Fri May 18, 2018 10:43 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Fri May 18, 2018 10:56 pm

If Gabriel died of AIDS you wouldn't say that.

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Fri May 18, 2018 10:58 pm

You're so biased and prejudiced, Legion. It's really disgusting and appalling.

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Sat May 19, 2018 10:52 am

what a great event! wow, i fell in love with silvia and then again with filipe and then again with that surf spot. now i want to go to brazil and go surf!

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Sat May 19, 2018 10:55 am

a bit of cocaine and cunnilingus with a nice girl who can surf would top it off. that's it, i'm checking tickets now.

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Sat May 19, 2018 11:00 am

Cocaine and cunnilingus would make a great title for the Panicked Mummies fourth and Final album.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand

Post by crabmeat thompson » Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 am

steve shearer wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:00 am
Cocaine and cunnilingus would make a great title for the Panicked Mummies fourth and Final album.
There will be nothing final about it!
Kunji wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Would you mind throwing in a little more homoeroticism

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Sat May 19, 2018 12:03 pm

how was filipe's barrel. incredible. how'd he see it coming? the kid's a visionary.