Where did you surf today ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: Shari, collnarra, Butts, beach_defender, Forum Moderators

User avatar
BA
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6063
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:03 pm
Location: tits

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by BA » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Woeful surf at DY.

Total circus of learners, old blokes on mals, greedy locals and other assorted clowns. Not pleasant.
crabmeat thompson wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:06 pm
trust me. there's nothing more satisfying than wanking out a load into the dry dust while the surrounding forest and wildlife burn to the ground around you.

User avatar
RickyG
Owl status
Posts: 4009
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:49 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by RickyG » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:56 pm

^ agreed. there was something rideable at Collaroy but with a nipper carnival I couldn't get a fcuking park. Had a look at the corner at DY and was about to go home then grabbed a park. Paddled out at the point for my first surf there :wink: Small and fat but kinda fun for something different.
andy2476 wrote:
Ricky gets my vote. I hate undercover tards.

Beanpole
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 30254
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Counting fins

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Beanpole » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:04 pm

Shark Siren went off at The Bra this morning according to Dorsal.

User avatar
Hatchnam
Duke Status
Posts: 11878
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Hatchnam » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Some ok waves out the dunny bowl just now. Head high sets.

Watched some young bloke from the sub continent get dragged out in the rip alongside the rocks, then rescued by a couple of surfers. Poor cat was petrified.

Happens there all the time. They need to erect permanent warning signs in a dozen languages.
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque
“Drailed” wrote:dont be like Beanpole

User avatar
ajohnsen
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 9467
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:38 am
Location: Marrickville

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by ajohnsen » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Beanpole wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:04 pm
Shark Siren went off at The Bra this morning according to Dorsal.
Yeah, was at Nippers with the kids.

User avatar
black duck
Owl status
Posts: 3565
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by black duck » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:56 pm

Update:
The web cam gear that was pointing at main break at Green island from a discreet position has been found and removed. It wasn't tossed in the drink (that's pollution, i was rightly told), it resides in full working condition at a safe location. Fairly sophisticated bit of kit. If the person who installed it happens across this post, then DON"T DO THIS SHIT AGAIN. If you want your shit back, you have to suck me off.
smnmntll wrote:When I get old, I'm going to take up fishing in a big fcuking way

Beanpole
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 30254
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Counting fins

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Beanpole » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Hatchnam wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:03 pm
Some ok waves out the dunny bowl just now. Head high sets.

Watched some young bloke from the sub continent get dragged out in the rip alongside the rocks, then rescued by a couple of surfers. Poor cat was petrified.

Happens there all the time. They need to erect permanent warning signs in a dozen languages.
Been saying the same thing for ages there Brine Brother.
Got dragged back out at low tide against my better judgement. Cnut of a time and pretty over the crap conditions.....but snared an okay one right in at the end which lifted my mood considerably.

User avatar
black duck
Owl status
Posts: 3565
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by black duck » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Beanpole wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:01 pm
Hatchnam wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:03 pm
Some ok waves out the dunny bowl just now. Head high sets.

Watched some young bloke from the sub continent get dragged out in the rip alongside the rocks, then rescued by a couple of surfers. Poor cat was petrified.

Happens there all the time. They need to erect permanent warning signs in a dozen languages.
Been saying the same thing for ages there Brine Brother.
Got dragged back out at low tide against my better judgement. Cnut of a time and pretty over the crap conditions.....but snared an okay one right in at the end which lifted my mood considerably.
That's important
smnmntll wrote:When I get old, I'm going to take up fishing in a big fcuking way

User avatar
ajohnsen
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 9467
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:38 am
Location: Marrickville

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by ajohnsen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 am

black duck wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:56 pm
Update:
The web cam gear that was pointing at main break at Green island from a discreet position has been found and removed. It wasn't tossed in the drink (that's pollution, i was rightly told), it resides in full working condition at a safe location. Fairly sophisticated bit of kit. If the person who installed it happens across this post, then DON"T DO THIS SHIT AGAIN. If you want your shit back, you have to suck me off.
Duck, don't make that a condition of return, otherwise you'll have a whole bunch of Real Surfers claiming ownership.

User avatar
saltman
Owl status
Posts: 3806
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:52 pm
Location: a short walk up the beach

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by saltman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Had an early session at the pass. Not to crowded great sand at low tide
Just a bit smaller than expected

Probably should have stayed local
steve shearer wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:04 pm
Loof is just projecting again, he's been eating his own semen since the age of 10.

User avatar
Wyre
barnacle
Posts: 1462
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Wyre » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 pm

That east pulse showed up nicely at a local high tide loving reef down here. Only 4 dudes out. Thanks kindergarten!
godsavethequeen wrote:I wonder if reg is still thrashing the neighbour's elderly poodle with his wattle branch.

Beanpole
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 30254
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Counting fins

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Beanpole » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Bit of an afternoon bash. Crappy but the water was pleasant :-D-:

User avatar
Cranked
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6239
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:52 am
Location: Willetton

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Cranked » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:04 pm

There was a nice little swell coming into Galle today. It was certainly better than most days in Perth.

Offshore and no one out though.
“I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say ”— Marshall McLuhan

User avatar
Cranked
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6239
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:52 am
Location: Willetton

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Cranked » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:06 pm

We leave for Negombo tomorrow, then KL and back to Perth.

I see no reason to return here.
“I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say ”— Marshall McLuhan

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22472
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by steve shearer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:19 pm

Where are you Cranked?
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

User avatar
Cranked
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6239
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:52 am
Location: Willetton

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Cranked » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Galle
“I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say ”— Marshall McLuhan

Beanpole
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 30254
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Counting fins

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Beanpole » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Galles pretty. Did you check out Hikkadu?

User avatar
marauding mullet
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 5218
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:13 pm
Location: an upside down valiant

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by marauding mullet » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Not enamoured of it Cranked? What about the rest of the trip?
petulance wrote: 01100100 01101001 01100111 01101001 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests