Where did you surf today ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: Butts, beach_defender, Shari, collnarra, Forum Moderators

User avatar
crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 23976
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: good fanks

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by crabmeat thompson » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:29 am

channels wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:29 pm
I'm in Noosa. These northerly winds could drive a man insane.
there's a place nearby which is good to great and possibly even epic in ENE swell with N winds.
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 23923
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by steve shearer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:09 am

ssshhhh, we don't talk about Bribie Island around here.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

User avatar
crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 23976
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: good fanks

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by crabmeat thompson » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:15 am

sorry mate.

i fucked up.
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

User avatar
Trev
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 20177
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Any Point Break

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Trev » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:50 am

crabmeat thompson wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:29 am
channels wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:29 pm
I'm in Noosa. These northerly winds could drive a man insane.
there's a place nearby which is good to great and possibly even epic in ENE swell with N winds.
Trouble is the swell isn't getting in.
And the little bit that's there is swamped in surf schoolers and SUPs. #*!
#sixfeetissixfeet!

User avatar
crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 23976
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: good fanks

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by crabmeat thompson » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Fuschia wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:50 am
crabmeat thompson wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:29 am
channels wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:29 pm
I'm in Noosa. These northerly winds could drive a man insane.
there's a place nearby which is good to great and possibly even epic in ENE swell with N winds.
Trouble is the swell isn't getting in.
And the little bit that's there is swamped in surf schoolers and SUPs. #*!
nah mate not there. further north.
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 20141
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:29 am
Location: Newport Beach

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Nick Carroll » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:35 pm

well fcuk you all for I suspect tomorrow in Sydney might just be Splendid.

NE gales further up the coast all night, W wind change early in the morning, sandbars fcuken everywhere.

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 13489
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Drailed » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:35 pm
well fcuk you all for I suspect tomorrow in Sydney might just be Splendid.

NE gales further up the coast all night, W wind change early in the morning, sandbars fcuken everywhere.
We both got our eye on this my Brine Brother!!!!!
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

User avatar
Hatchnam
Duke Status
Posts: 12626
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Hatchnam » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Dawn tomoz. 2-3 foot ENE swell at 7-8 sec with a light WSW wind with the tide running out. peaks will be ripe for the pickings.
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque

User avatar
Hatchnam
Duke Status
Posts: 12626
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Hatchnam » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:40 am

Pretty ordinary but still worth a paddle. Surfed it from before first light til about 7am. Was a touch bigger earlier on with a few overhead sets. Wonky and fairly weak but still some ok runs.

Got this pic just for Steve Shearer. Storm water bank with seagulls bathing in the run off. Breath it in Steve.

Image
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 13489
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Drailed » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Pretty dissapointing, so fat. tide must have swallowed it up
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 23923
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by steve shearer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:16 pm

looks boring and crowded, but still much better than what I got today, which was 5/8's of fukall.

few little sniffs of an early season tradewind swell coming this way next week. If so, I have a little fun park of wedges in the back pocket you might be interested in having a look at.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

User avatar
BA
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6596
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:03 pm
Location: tits

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by BA » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Some fun chest-high peaks all to myself for an hour on the NB's. Gotta love NE swell.
Purveyor of fine bitches since 2004.

Beanpole
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 32526
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Counting fins

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Beanpole » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Drailed wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:38 pm
Pretty dissapointing, so fat. tide must have swallowed it up
That's low tide. High is at 2:00pm.

User avatar
Hatchnam
Duke Status
Posts: 12626
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Hatchnam » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:49 pm

It was sloppy early on, hangovers. now it has cleaned up a lot.
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque

Beanpole
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 32526
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Counting fins

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Beanpole » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Gale force off shore making it hard to catch waves.

User avatar
BA
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6596
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:03 pm
Location: tits

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by BA » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Yeah, was a touch strong. Wore my new springy. A touch chilly at first, but fine once in.
Purveyor of fine bitches since 2004.

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 13489
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Drailed » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:49 pm
It was sloppy early on, hangovers. now it has cleaned up a lot.
Clean as from 9am, just so fcckn fat.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 13489
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Drailed » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:20 pm

BA wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:01 pm
Yeah, was a touch strong. Wore my new springy. A touch chilly at first, but fine once in.

How much does BA love the word touch. Cnuts froffing on it.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests