Aitutaki

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Re: Aitutaki

Post by steve shearer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:40 am

How come all these international people turn up at footy training in Vietnam Al?
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

swvic
Snowy McAllister

Post by swvic » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Lucky Al wrote:a fella from kiribati turned up at footy training the other day. he'll be here for the next three years. haa-haa. any surf in kiribati?
My wife's parents met in Kiribati, came home to get married, returned, came home for the birth of their son, returned, came home for the birth of their first daughter and stayed

My wife has always wanted to visit, but I'm not sure she still does since she's become estranged from all of the above. How good's the surf?
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm

real good
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

bombora
Local

Post by bombora » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Going to Aitutaki end of May to cross bonefish on home made lure off the must do before karking it list (hopefully).
Been trying to suss surf there too. Precious little info. Same as has been said, uber shallow, and the few passes supposedly don't shelve properly for surf. At the same time there do appear to be kinks and bends in the fringe reef that just might promise something. Apparently some local kids do booger. Still searching for info.