Gary McNeill

A place for longboarders, eggers, fish riders... if alternative surfcraft is your game, here's the place to chat about it

Moderators: Shari, collnarra, Butts, the kalakau kid, Forum Moderators

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 10828
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Gary McNeill

Post by Drailed » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:25 am

batoes wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:02 pm
thank god chippa did the colour scheme or i'd spend money elsewhere.
:lol:
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

User avatar
saltman
Harry the Hat
Posts: 3455
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:52 pm
Location: a short walk up the beach

Re: Gary McNeill

Post by saltman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:16 am

Beautiful looking fins at salty merchants
but It's annoying that they don't give the dimensions of the fins

I suspect the Chippas are very close to the MR twins
crabmeat thompson wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:40 pm
we need more doctors advocating anal sex!

batoes
charger
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Re: Gary McNeill

Post by batoes » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:50 pm

saltman wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:16 am
Beautiful looking fins at salty merchants
but It's annoying that they don't give the dimensions of the fins

I suspect the Chippas are very close to the MR twins
here's the dims
Base: 148 mm
Height: 149.5 mm
Foil: 80/20
Construction: Solid glass
Fin Cant: 4.5 degrees

yeah those chippas have wide tip - like NPJ's quartet fins.
Hatchnam wrote:
Filthy little hipster.

User avatar
Davros
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8562
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:46 pm

Re: Gary McNeill

Post by Davros » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Yes, suspiciously similar

batoes
charger
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Re: Gary McNeill

Post by batoes » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:21 pm

sorry - those were for electric keels
Hatchnam wrote:
Filthy little hipster.

User avatar
Davros
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8562
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:46 pm

Re: Gary McNeill

Post by Davros » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Rode the CV2 in shoulder high sucky waves yesterday. It liked it.

Rode it in smaller weaker waves today, eh not so great. Really needed to paddle hard and my pop seemed a bit laboured in the weaker and slower stuff.

Hardly surfed it backhand but gee it was nice yesterday. Stable and fast and lots of control.

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 10828
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Gary McNeill

Post by Drailed » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:04 pm

As long as the waves got a bit of grunt or especially a bit sucky the fccckn thing lights up
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests