Alternative board bag?

A place for longboarders, eggers, fish riders... if alternative surfcraft is your game, here's the place to chat about it

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, the kalakau kid, Forum Moderators

Henno

Alternative board bag?

Post by Henno » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 am

Didn't know where to post this one guys so if the moderators choose to move it that's cool.

I'm after a 9'6" board bag for my new 9'0" Walden mega magic. For those that don't know this board it is bloody thick and is getting jammed in my old board bag. This is partly because of the thicknes and partly because my old bag has wax in it that I can't get out.

This happens in time up here in the tropics no matter how careful you are. So a mate says, 'Just get one with a full zipper'. Yeah right, that should be easy. After searching evilbay and surfstitch etc I'm over it.

Anybody know a brand of mal board bag that has full length zippers?

WANDERER
Owl status

Re: Alternative board bag?

Post by WANDERER » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:04 am

could get a SUP bag if all else fails I guess...
I had a Dangerous When Wet boad bag and it had plenty of extra room around the board.
http://www.dwwsurf.com/

Rustt
barnacle

Post by Rustt » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 pm

I make covers and I have a ten foot log cover that I would like to get rid of, it was a custom that I made a tad tight it would fit a board with a girth of no more than 50 inches, the zip goes 2 foot past the middle. If your interested get in touch via http://www.crustt.com.au
Last edited by Rustt on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr_brownstone

Post by mr_brownstone » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 pm

i usually leave my mals in a cotton board bag and then put this in a heavy duty bag when needed.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Up three flights of stairs?
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?