Cutbacks on a longboard

A place for longboarders, eggers, fish riders... if alternative surfcraft is your game, here's the place to chat about it

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, the kalakau kid, Forum Moderators

kayu
Local

Re: Cutbacks on a longboard

Post by kayu » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Don't correct spelling and grammar mistakes on forums Roy...........
Last edited by kayu on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Roy_Stewart wrote:
TrevG wrote:
Roy_Stewart wrote:
kayu wrote:
There is inherant problems in the surf industry
Your poor grammar reveals a problem with your logical mind i.e. it doesn't work very well.

For your information it's 'are problems' not 'is problems'.
It's "inherent", too but doesn't worry me. We can't all have a university degree.
Kayu makes better boards than you do. They're real.
Poor spelling does not indicate an inability to think logically, whereas the grammatical error does.

Once again you seem to think that some aspects of reality are 'real' while some are not, this indicates a very low level of intelligence.

My longboards are far ahead of Kayu's, his are just regurgitated examples of a 60 year old design mistake.

A knowledge of the rules of grammar have no bearing on a person's intelligence. At least kayu can sell his boards.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm

kayu wrote:Actually Roy , correcting spelling mistakes on forums is for poofters !
ahem. :oops:
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:13 pm

TrevG wrote:
kayu wrote:Actually Roy , correcting spelling mistakes on forums is for poofters !
It's also usually your last resort comeback before a major dummy-spit Roy... :lol:
Last edited by kayu on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm

TrevG wrote:
Roy_Stewart wrote:
TrevG wrote:
Roy_Stewart wrote:
kayu wrote:
There is inherant problems in the surf industry
Your poor grammar reveals a problem with your logical mind i.e. it doesn't work very well.

For your information it's 'are problems' not 'is problems'.
It's "inherent", too but doesn't worry me. We can't all have a university degree.
Kayu makes better boards than you do. They're real.
Poor spelling does not indicate an inability to think logically, whereas the grammatical error does.

Once again you seem to think that some aspects of reality are 'real' while some are not, this indicates a very low level of intelligence.

My longboards are far ahead of Kayu's, his are just regurgitated examples of a 60 year old design mistake.

A knowledge of the rules of grammar have no bearing on a person's intelligence.

If one can't tell the difference between singular and plural, then there's a problem. When that's combined with hundreds of illogical unintelligent posts ( as in Kayu's case)then there's definitely a problem.

You are basically in the same category.

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Roy_Stewart wrote:

If one can't tell the difference between singular and plural, then there's a problem.
Obviously.......you still havn't worked out the difference between being smart , and being a smartarse !.. :lol:

Davros
Snowy McAllister

Post by Davros » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Come on Roy, dont bite.

How many boards ya sell this year and did you flog the super expensive one?

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:38 pm

kayu wrote:
TrevG wrote:
It's also usually your last resort comeback before a major dummy-spit !... :lol:
:?: :?: Moi?
Beanpole

Skipper

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:55 pm

TrevG wrote:
kayu wrote:
TrevG wrote:
It's also usually your last resort comeback before a major dummy-spit !... :lol:
:?: :?: Moi?
hahahahaha! no Trev- post is refering to the entertaining but delusional Mr Stuart !....the guy with perfect spelling and a grasp of the english langauge that would make William Shakepeare green with envy (or so he would have the world believe )......

buzzy
barnacle

Post by buzzy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Geez Roy, you'd think if the great cosmic bunyip had revealed the one and only truth about surfboard design to you and only to you, you'd be happy happy. Alas no. Instead you're grumpy angry grrr. Chin up.

PS I really appreciated the (un)helpful response.

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:59 pm

buzzy wrote:Geez Roy, you'd think if the great cosmic bunyip had revealed the one and only truth about surfboard design to you and only to you, you'd be happy happy. Alas no. Instead you're grumpy angry grrr. Chin up.

PS I really appreciated the (un)helpful response.
You underestimate the pleasure of telling the truth, and my response is extremely helpful.

Besides, the Bunyip has revealed more than one truth of surfboard design to me.

giba-giga

Post by giba-giga » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Told you so, Roy is David Ickes love child.
:D
“If you count your chickens before they've hatched, they won't lay an egg.”

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Singular differs from plural, as the former is the number of board sales Roy is hoping to achieve and the latter is the number of board sales Kayu has achieved.
This has multiplied the division between them .

Roy believes we are all brainwashed by an ancient board fault and the only correction is to be re-educated to the cult of Roy with a membership in the singular ( but I may be unjust here, does family count or are they considered a unit in all connotations :?: )

However it should be said, a sale in the singular by Roy will be greater than sales in the plural by Kayu.
This however would demonstrate the lack of awareness in surfing equipment by the purchasing Oil Sheik or Russian Plutocrat.
Roof racks on the Maybach or Rolls Royce Phantom and a Roy on top, pride of place in the resort car park.
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Nonsense, I've sold many boards, and there's no division, Kayu's just a boring egg who gets noticed by following me around trolling brainlessly.

:)

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 pm

TRy harder Roy, Kayu has been around a lot longer than you and will still be around when you sell your first expensive surfboard , and retire to things more suited to your talents........like selling stuff on the net....like used cars...or timeshare....or pumpkins.... :) (you young blokes got a lot to learn!)

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:48 pm

......and stop sending the silly PMs....I gave up reading them a long time ago .... :lol:

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:52 pm

More lies I'm not sending you PMs

:roll:

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Roy_Stewart wrote:More lies I'm not sending you PMs

:roll:
Maybe the Roy Stuart on other forums is someone else ?... :lol: ....the last one was yesterday, or within the last few days. I also have about 5 unread ones from the last 6 months or so.....I don't bother with them because theyre like your home surfing movies IE...I already know whats in them...........besides, havn't you got some bad spellers and grammar criminals to hunt down and sort out ? :lol: