STOLEN SURFBOARD!!

A place for longboarders, eggers, fish riders... if alternative surfcraft is your game, here's the place to chat about it

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, the kalakau kid, Forum Moderators

surfozzy

STOLEN SURFBOARD!!

Post by surfozzy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Last Thursday my 9 year old had his nsp surfboard stolen. The low life who took it cut the strapes on the roof racks and took it for themselves!! It was taken from the shailer park/cornubia area in brisbane. it is a 6ft NSP Fish, blue and white and has a split/crack on the nose about 20 cm long. It means alot to us as it was the first board he learnt to surf on. Could i please ask if anyone sees the board or it pops up for sale somewhere to please call me on 0432470456. I have a feeling that the mug who took it doesnt have any idea about surfing and just wants the board to sell to get some money because they left my old 9"8 log worth 4k on the roof racks probably thinking it wasnt worth anything.

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Re: STOLEN SURFBOARD!!

Post by alakaboo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:26 am

it'll probably be in your local cash converters by the end of the week

when we had stuff stolen in brisbane the cops told us not to even bother filing the report, just go to CCs and try and find it, then not say anything but drive to the cops and tell them where it was and they'd grab it back...

daryl
Huey's Right Hand

Re: STOLEN SURFBOARD!!

Post by daryl » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 pm

it's all in how quick you get onto it, yep that's where it'll be.

Yay for huie restoring faith in mankind