Movement Magazine Promo at BSC!

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Luke
Local

Movement Magazine Promo at BSC!

Post by Luke » Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:27 am

For those who have picked up a copy of the new Magazine, MOVEMENT! BodyBoarder's Surf Co at North Narrabeen are having a Promo on the Friday the 16th of April at 11am... BSC's DK Soldier will be there aswell as Ben Player, The main Man of Movement Jethro Lyons and other suprise guest's! word has it Mike Stewart might be attending the Promo!, haha kidding :P there will be a BBQ for you, great for you Early's! free Giveaway's! and much more!

This is your chance to tell Jethro Lyon's What you liked and Disliked about Movement, and even let your voice heard on some idea's! that you thought weren't possible! even if you don't have any Idea's you can still come along and hang with some of the Pro's and the man behind Movement! also get a free-feed! gotta be worth the free feed huh? :D

for the grom's that don't know where Bodyboarder's Surf Co is at! get your Street Directory out and whip it over to the index!....

1421 PITTWATER RD NARRABEEN

If you need some more detail's give the crew down at BSC a call on

(02) 9913 3847

And if your siting on ya fat-arse and just to lazy! check the webbyy..... :D

http://www.bodyboarders.com.au/

Woundering what Movement is? havn't heard of it? WHAT? been living in a Cave!.. Movement is a new magazine Edited by the Ex Editor of RipTide Jethro Lyons, for $7.50 of 100+ Page's of Reading and Picture Orgasmic goodness... it's well worth it :) you can find it at BSC or your local Newsagent!

P.S. Happy Easter! 8)

wanker

Post by wanker » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:49 pm

hahahahahaha how keen are you? jeeeeeeeeezuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. im not ripping you but fuck you get into the spirit of things dont ya. each of your posts is like an assignment. i recon that took atleast 15 minutes to write out and research

Luke
Local

Post by Luke » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:18 pm

hehe :) yeah well that's just me i guess? :P

Can't blame someone for high spirit! haha!

Innerview
regular

Wondering what Movement is ?

Post by Innerview » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:19 pm

100+ Page's of Reading and Picture Orgasmic goodness.....
I read on this forum a couple of months ago you thought Riptide was turning into Dolly magazine for male grommets, interesting thought. If you take that thought and read Movement mag , you really are in Dolly land.

100+ pages of Dolly grommet :shock:

Luke
Local

Post by Luke » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:14 pm

http://forum.realsurf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118

i think it was marcus who made the dolly comment? man some people are geting us mixed up... maybe we are long lost twin brother's or something haha :)

Don't be haten!