Dave Winchester got mobbed at pipe. 12/30/05

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

stylefirst
barnacle

Re: boogers 4 life

Post by stylefirst » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:35 pm

booger_108 wrote:yeeeeeeew go the booger we own the heaviest waves in the world n we charge harder than all u surfer pussies woooohoooo oussy surfer snaking **** WOOOOOO HOOOOO :D
This post and the one before prove your either a kook or 13 years old.... Your a loser mate... im a booger and i know this....

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:42 pm

stylefirst wrote:
booger_108 wrote:yeeeeeeew go the booger we own the heaviest waves in the world n we charge harder than all u surfer pussies woooohoooo oussy surfer snaking **** WOOOOOO HOOOOO :D
This post and the one before prove your either a kook or 13 years old.... Your a loser mate... im a booger and i know this....
he is obviously around the 12 - 13 yr old age who thinks there good but gets snaked which proves he heard a bigger person use that word or he is a kook cause surfers generally only snake the kooks and i think surfers do generally surfs any wave a bodyboarder does plus bigger and even more heavyer because they can. now go back to your group of mates and paddle out at an uncrowded location till u have a lil more knowledge

cpmf

Post by cpmf » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:48 pm

dammit__01 wrote:
stylefirst wrote:
he is obviously around the 12 - 13 yr old age who thinks there good but gets snaked which proves he heard a bigger person use that word or he is a kook cause surfers generally only snake the kooks and i think surfers do generally surfs any wave a bodyboarder does plus bigger and even more heavyer because they can. now go back to your group of mates and paddle out at an uncrowded location till u have a lil more knowledge

its true sticks can catch the similar heavy waves that bodyboarders do.
but they cant freefall into waves as late as bodyboarders or go as deep without a tow. simple.

Dribzy
regular

Re: bodyboarders rule

Post by Dribzy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:32 pm

booger_108 wrote:surfers shood be removed from all beaches they r all nuisances and snake u constantly. "all surfers shood b removed from curly" i think thats a grand idea :D
If your getting snaked alot that only equals up to one thing.... YOUR SHIT! waste of a wave. GET IT