Dave Winchester got mobbed at pipe. 12/30/05

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

wheresgibbsy

Post by wheresgibbsy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:23 pm

Look, there is n't much to be said for the ugly realities of violence in the water, and I know it reflects the worst of the human condition etc,etc but facts are facts. the North Shore is what it is and reflects(especially at Pipe) fierce competition for limited resources, with heavy consequences attached. now there are a lot of attached factors to the heavy localism and social dynamics affecting the pipe lineup that make it far more complex than a simple booger surfer issue. Aside from a 'Fockin' boogeebohdah', it coulda been 'Fockin' Haole, fockin' Aussie, fockin' mainlander, Fockin'whatevah'. The point is that the localism-beatdown-gohomehaole-beatit thing has been going on for ever at Pipe and its an acknowledged consequence for anyone who wants to surf the joint.
I'm sure Winny knew this and I'm sure he's taken it like a man and back out there (no doubt keepin a low pro for the rest of this season!) The guy's a great slider-I cannot believe the shit he is doing from when I used to see him as a grommet. He played, he paid. He'll be ripping even harder next season no doubt.
But this is IN NO WAY A SURFER V BOOGER ISSUE. Say (as someone has) the guy on the inside was Kainoa, and some haole surfer droppin in- DONUTS- or a stern taliking to and polite eviction at least. The same if two surfers were involved. If you do the wrong thing at that place, you pay the consequences- regardless of what you ride.
But if you do the right thing........ You're world has new colours.... back out there and get one for me Winny.
Cheers
Nick
Be glad of every wave you've ridden, and dream of every wave you will

tama 4 life
Grommet

Post by tama 4 life » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:48 pm

well its abit of a pickle dick

broewl

Post by broewl » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:03 am

??love in hawaii
Got_spin?

PdogH
regular

Post by PdogH » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:34 am

I agree with 2260 and as for booger108, you are a peanut!
If you are going to drop in one someone (especially on a heavy wave like that) you are taking away their ability to make the section - it doesn't matter if you think they are too deep.
The whole bashing thing is wrong but still, it comes with the territory in that type of surfing environment.

booger_108

wingy ruls\

Post by booger_108 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:34 pm

i dont giv a shit wot u say dave winchester shood b respected and shoodnt b bashed the lil pussy who was on the wave and had no chance...... you hav nuttin surfers and u never will surfeers are **** and i dont car eif wats hius name has a fukin blak belt pfft

dammit__01
Owl status

Re: wingy ruls\

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:55 pm

booger_108 wrote:i dont giv a shit wot u say dave winchester shood b respected and shoodnt b bashed the lil pussy who was on the wave and had no chance...... you hav nuttin surfers and u never will surfeers are pussy **** and i dont car eif wats hius name has a darn blak belt pfft
ur a tool!

interesting sum1 said that they (volcom people) beat up a surfer for surfing when the boogers comp was on well lets hear tracks run that nxt issue btw can u get sum more info on that it seems interesting

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:58 pm

macca202 wrote: ps. dammit__01 i really don't like your chances against the guy throwing the punch.
nah 2 german suplex's and a spear will shit all over his wrestling style punch :lol: but 1 on 1 he seems like this aisan dude i no he is skinny as fuck but looks strong cause he has no body fat so u can see all his muscles

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Post by One Mile Point » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:35 pm

dammit__01 wrote:
macca202 wrote: ps. dammit__01 i really don't like your chances against the guy throwing the punch.
nah 2 german suplex's and a spear will shit all over his wrestling style punch :lol: but 1 on 1 he seems like this aisan dude i no he is skinny as **** but looks strong cause he has no body fat so u can see all his muscles
all about the chokeslam

streetdaddy
Local

Post by streetdaddy » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:21 pm

i think i read somewhere recently that the Volcom house on the North Shore was burgled... some payback perhaps? Anyway, apologies if my info is wrong...

Booger777
Grommet

Post by Booger777 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:03 pm

They should kick stand ups out of pipe cause they are idiots and dont deserve it.

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:02 pm

Booger777 wrote:They should kick stand ups out of pipe cause they are idiots and dont deserve it.
Yes & Curl Curl as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

snakes

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:05 pm

Booger777 wrote:They should kick stand ups out of pipe cause they are idiots and dont deserve it.
:lol: ur sir are an idiot

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:07 pm

street daddy it was on nofriends.com they had laptops stolen 12 surfboards wallets and a guitar

here is the article

Volcom House Robbed.

Some brazen thiefs hit the Volcom house in Hawaii and made off with around 12 surfboards, laptops,a guitar , wallets and anything else of value. The notorious house that overlooks the break at Pipeline is home to some of Hawaii's heaviest locals and enforcers during the winter months... Pity help any poor fool who unwittingly buys one of the stolen boards and tries to paddle out on the Northshore.

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:10 pm

report about the mobbing to set things strait

Winnie Lost his Lid..part 2

After a drop in at Pipe on surfer Mark Healy when Winny thought he had no chance of making the closeout wave the currently rated Number 2 bodyboarder in the world went up to apologize to Healy only to receive a punch in the head from the angry goofyfoot for his trouble. DW then had to deal with the even angrier Wolfpac head guy (you know him) who came running down from the volcom house with a video guy filming and proceeded to punch Winnie a few more times in the head. To add insult he took his board and flippers ....the moral to this story is next time RUN.

off nofriends.com

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Post by One Mile Point » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:38 pm

dammit__01 wrote:street daddy it was on nofriends.com they had laptops stolen 12 surfboards wallets and a guitar

here is the article

Volcom House Robbed.

Some brazen thiefs hit the Volcom house in Hawaii and made off with around 12 surfboards, laptops,a guitar , wallets and anything else of value. The notorious house that overlooks the break at Pipeline is home to some of Hawaii's heaviest locals and enforcers during the winter months... Pity help any poor fool who unwittingly buys one of the stolen boards and tries to paddle out on the Northshore.
best shit thats happened there in ages :)

LaNkYbOoG
regular

Post by LaNkYbOoG » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:46 pm

i dont think they discriminate in hawaii, if ur a surfer or a booger and drop in on someone who doesnt take shit, ur gonna get ur head knocked off
ILOVETOBOOGIE

booger_108

bodyboarders rule

Post by booger_108 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:21 pm

surfers shood be removed from all beaches they r all nuisances and snake u constantly. "all surfers shood b removed from curly" i think thats a grand idea :D

booger_108

boogers 4 life

Post by booger_108 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:23 pm

yeeeeeeew go the booger we own the heaviest waves in the world n we charge harder than all u surfer pussies woooohoooo oussy surfer **** WOOOOOO HOOOOO :D