Free Your Mind fight scene

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

sykout
Local

Free Your Mind fight scene

Post by sykout » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:39 pm

That was sick, just watched it. that surfer got worked. The bborder copped a few aswell. Anyone got any more info on it, like did the surfer get fined? I vaguely remember reading something about it in riptide or movement ages ago.

Lidder
charger

Post by Lidder » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:54 pm

yeah i watched it 5 months ago still cant get over it. Watch Vague Oppurtunities even better, more on the beach, its crazy one of the Volcom house guys headbutts and chokes him.

Lidder
charger

Post by Lidder » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:57 pm

the bodyboarder was Kainoa Mcgee and he didnt cop anything if you look closely you can see him laughing when the surfer throws his first punches then Kainoa gets angry.

the surfer copped enough so they didnt fine him but one of the Volcom House guys snapped his surfboard.

Hecko
regular

Post by Hecko » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:13 pm

pretty funny shit heh! the waves werent even that good from memory. if i was going to fight and loss some teeth id want better waves than that! lol

kendonaga

Post by kendonaga » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:43 am

Ye, it's great I have it on like 3 or 4 differnt videos lol so I see it from loadsa differnt angles and prespectives :D . I like how Stoker did it though as like a lessonn sort of thing :D .

Anyway Kainoa was using self-defense, fro what I saw the stand-up thre the first punch, if he had any sense you'd look at Kainoa and you'd say no to a fight straight away (he's a strong guy).

sykout
Local

Post by sykout » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:51 am

yer hahaa. The surfer threw a few punches at kainoa and he just sat there taking them, laughing i think. Then he beat the shit out of him. I love the shots of him walking around, beaten up with sand all over him.

What happened when he came into the beach, you can't tell on free your mind. Did they bash him agen?

Lidder
charger

Post by Lidder » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:57 am

yep, the surfer told the Volcom House guys to fuck off when they were trying to help him so they started strangling him.

kookmachine
Local

Post by kookmachine » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:29 am

i read some interview with the seppo in a mag later and it turns out hes got some mantal problem or something... u gotta be fecked in the head to try and take on the big K tho.... wat a nutcase