looking for front end loader song

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:31 pm

Sick marcus, check your email.

Massappeal were one of the great punk bands anywhere in the world. Most underrated Australian band ever!

RickyG
Snowy McAllister

Post by RickyG » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Coops@DY wrote:
Massappeal were one of the great punk bands anywhere in the world. Most underrated Australian band ever!
True, especially live. Don't think they ever got much of an O/S following unlike some of their contemporaries (eg Hard Ons). I think Brett Curotta's still playing in local bands.

brendo
barnacle

Post by brendo » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm

marcus wrote:
Coops@DY wrote:Marcus, there is a sick Front End Loader track in Underground Tapes 2 in the Matt Percey section out the Island. It has been stuck in my head since '92. Ill search for it. The title may be a girls name.

p.s. Weak as piss is from Tapes 3, Nugget in Hawaii. Tapes 2 has quite a few FEL tracks as does Tapes 4: Ballistic.
i was just reading some front end loader interviews, it seems they are being labeled as the most underated band in australia.
quite unfortunate as they are good enough to be famous.
probably the main reason they never reached their full potential comes down to the song they wrote 'arnolds a genius'....a complete and utter bagging of the jjj music director of the time...arnold frollows.....they were never really heard on radio after that, which in the music industry is pretty much a career killer.... :cry:

as for brett currota, anyone see him in the water? i met him in gland 10yrs ago or so, good bloke and surfer, managed to snap a four board quiver in under 10days, not that u lids would care... :lol: